When did B.net Armory Start Recording Kills?

I used to be a hardcore raider back in the BC days, but my armory for my character (after coming back to the game after 5 years) doesn't show any of my BT, Hyjal, Sunwell, or even Naxx kills? When did they start recording raid kills?

Your kills were recorded in your achievements (statistics tab), after these were added in the 3.0 patch (Last TBC patch, added the WotLK talents and achi system).

Those kills were shown on the armory after it was updated for Cata.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Weird, mine don't show up :/

Half of mine don't either, at some point it claimed i never did hodir.

Yeah, it's not a perfect count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Half of mine don't either, at some point it claimed i never did hodir.
    A lot of the problems are just because the achievement system wasn't added until nearly Wrath, so a lot of stuff we did in BC didn't get recorded. I know I had to go back and do pretty much everything in BC to get achievement credit (I had zero dungeons/heroic credit and only a couple raid ones), even though I had Hand of A'dal and loot and other things that were supposed to signal that particular things were in completed.

But the armory is pretty screwy in general anyway. One of my characters apparently earned her classic pvp rank in Wrath, and I amazingly completed the Ulduar raid meta achievements before I completed half the sub achievements, and completed some ICC mini-achievements before the raid was even released (actually a bunch of the dates on my Tier8/9/10 raid achievements make no sense). Also there was a period of a couple months where the armory displayed my female rogue as a male even though she had been female since the day I rolled her (I have screen shots somewhere for that one). I also have a screenshot somewhere of my Subtley spec'd shaman!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    A lot of the problems are just because the achievement system wasn't added until nearly Wrath, so a lot of stuff we did in BC didn't get recorded. I know I had to go back and do pretty much everything in BC to get achievement credit (I had zero dungeons/heroic credit and only a couple raid ones), even though I had Hand of A'dal and loot and other things that were supposed to signal that particular things were in completed.

But the armory is pretty screwy in general anyway. One of my characters apparently earned her classic pvp rank in Wrath, and I amazingly completed the Ulduar raid meta achievements before I completed half the sub achievements, and completed some ICC mini-achievements before the raid was even released (actually a bunch of the dates on my Tier8/9/10 raid achievements make no sense). Also there was a period of a couple months where the armory displayed my female rogue as a male even though she had been female since the day I rolled her (I have screen shots somewhere for that one). I also have a screenshot somewhere of my Subtley spec'd shaman!
    The male thing was linked to the armory getting ingame data of your CURRENT sex, so if you used a transform item ingame, the armory would suddenly think your male. But ya I had somin like 70+hodir kills then zero but it seems all my kill data right now is accurate again, atleast post 3.0 stuff ofcourse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmor View Post
    They don't show up because you haven't killed the boss since achievements started being recorded . The only way you could get credit before is if you have an item from that boss in your inventory or bank. You'll have to go and kill the boss again so that the achievement system can record it.

they did it this way so that casuals would not..................

lol just kidding.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Titles were also messed up at some point. I did enjoy my short tenure as Scarab Lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Titles were also messed up at some point. I did enjoy my short tenure as Scarab Lord.
    Oh, no, I did actually earn the title proper.

All my other classic pvp titles are credited to the date of Patch 3.0 (Oct 14 2008 - when the achievement system launched), but this one is not only not that date but like half a year later, long after the original pvp system was taken out. And if one was to suggest that perhaps I just didn't log into that character until then, I can point to a number of other achievements dated between those two dates on it to show evidence that I did (wearing the title the whole time). Although of course now it's difficult to show they were earned specifically on that character with the shared achievement system, but they were.

It's just screwy with some dates from Wrath-era stuff. I don't know why but it is.

But it doesn't really matter and it seems totally find since then.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Well, everything Blizzard does take some time to work properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    October 14th, 2008

You can always tell by finding some old fart like I am and looking at our feats of strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    October 14th, 2008

You can always tell by finding some old fart like I am and looking at our feats of strength.
    They came out with achievements on October 15th of 2008

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmor View Post
    The achievments arent retroactive, meaning if you killed a boss before achievements came out and you didnt have any loot from that boss (say, nefarian) you wont get credit for killing him and youll have to go do it again. Thats what happened to me with many TBC raid bosses and Vanilla raid bosses.

Arena is another example, people who were 2200+ before October 15th more then likely wont have an achievement to show for it if they didnt continue pvping afterwords.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    They came out with achievements on October 15th of 2008
    Patch 3.0.2 came out on the 14th in US and the 15th in EU, so what he is saying is correct, considering his location states US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Derp I'm sorry, completely forgot EU was on the 15th.

And yeah I always kept a "trophy" from old bosses on my druid (which was my main up until MoP), so when Oct 14th rolled around thankfully I had retroactive credit for everything.

I didn't play between 2.2 and 4.3.4. Nothing I did prior to Cata was saved.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, no, I did actually earn the title proper.

All my other classic pvp titles are credited to the date of Patch 3.0 (Oct 14 2008 - when the achievement system launched), but this one is not only not that date but like half a year later, long after the original pvp system was taken out. And if one was to suggest that perhaps I just didn't log into that character until then, I can point to a number of other achievements dated between those two dates on it to show evidence that I did (wearing the title the whole time). Although of course now it's difficult to show they were earned specifically on that character with the shared achievement system, but they were.

It's just screwy with some dates from Wrath-era stuff. I don't know why but it is.

But it doesn't really matter and it seems totally find since then.
    I have noticed that race/faction changes will effect the dates.

Deleted
    It's a shame that from the old content it only tracks the end bosses killed. I would like to see the amount of Attumen the Huntsman kills I have by now, and Altairus in Vortex Pinnacle. Kael'thas at least is on there (saying 103), together with 96 Onyxias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I have noticed that race/faction changes will effect the dates.
    Nope on those too

It's just wonky.

| twitch | bsky
    |