Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't need money making tips. I could use some staying alive tips vs. multiple aliens lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't need money making tips. I could use some staying alive tips vs. multiple aliens lol.
    When in doubt, use mind control blast?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I don't even have that yet bro. I've been prioritizing side quests as opposed to the main story so I have a little advantage, but it turns out the side quests are harder than the main quests LOL..

- - - Updated - - -

I swear, respect is harder to earn this time than in SR3. That or it changes from casual to hard, lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even have that yet bro. I've been prioritizing side quests as opposed to the main story so I have a little advantage, but it turns out the side quests are harder than the main quests LOL..

- - - Updated - - -

I swear, respect is harder to earn this time than in SR3. That or it changes from casual to hard, lol...
    Can't recall for sure, but I think the mind control element is unlocked via one of the side quests. But at any rate, it all depends on where you are in the story and what abilities & weapons you have handy. And don't forget, you can always call in a couple homies. Once they get their own super powers it's all very Justice Leagueish.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn how to use cover and aim for the head? That's really all there is to it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Forgot to say. Actually I might have said it already I don't remember.

The way some missions have individual objectives you can switch between is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Insurance Fraud seems a lot different from SR3. I have trouble just making it to silver, let alone gold. Is there some new trick to racking up big amounts? I usually end up capping out at around $30,000 or less per combo... feels like hits don't increase the meter as much, and the superpowers really fuck things up - it's really hard to just dive right into traffic like in SR3.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sfk9YoAA7L4

This mission is the reason why SR4 got delayed! Bloody hell
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Insurance Fraud seems a lot different from SR3. I have trouble just making it to silver, let alone gold. Is there some new trick to racking up big amounts? I usually end up capping out at around $30,000 or less per combo... feels like hits don't increase the meter as much, and the superpowers really fuck things up - it's really hard to just dive right into traffic like in SR3.
    Super powers. Remember, you can super jump and bounce off buildings etc. Likewise, with super speed you can get a ton of momentum going and bounce from car to car like a ballistic ping pong ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

Ah the drug use. I thought perhaps it was the nude pictures of Shandi around the game, but that would be a fairly simple fix as it's just a single static image you could put some pasties on or apply a black bar to.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

Australia just hates video games : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    I don't even like dubstep and I think the dubstep gun is amazing, makes everything dance, and the beats are pretty awesome. (3 different beats, 1 for each skin you choose.) Liking the "pop" one the best, haha. Also little easter egg hint. Go to "Let's Pretend" Shoot the employees only door until it opens. Some neat little stuff in there.
    Make sure you get the gun down there too

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Make sure you get the gun down there too
    Yea that thing is powerful, almost unfair to use it on bosses, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is saints row still an open world game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Super powers. Remember, you can super jump and bounce off buildings etc. Likewise, with super speed you can get a ton of momentum going and bounce from car to car like a ballistic ping pong ball.
    Yeah, but that's still not much cash for how long you're sailing around and bouncing off buildings and stuff. Gold just doesn't seem like it's even possible with how long it takes to rack up a decent amount of cash.

Lol I have the most trouble with Virus infections. So annoying to live. Usually I have to bring everyone on my phone to come help.

But I rape the fuck out of the hacking of the stores. I did 22 last night easily, did the 23rd, but...lol it got turned up a notch in difficulty. Might need to do the "extra hacking time" side quest. I definitely want to knock all 34 stores out so I can get easy Cache.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Is saints row still an open world game?
    It is, however while there is more variety in the activities from the previous game there feels like there is less to do in the open world due to the lack of random gang activity and the saints book (car jacking and assassinations are now activities, but there are only a few of each rather then the ~30 in the book from SR:3rd).

I've finished all activities and control 100% of the city, I'm also level 50 (max), but I'm still only 77% through the game after 21+ hours played. So the game is definitely longer, but I dont think I'll keep playing much after finishing like I did in SR:3rd.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I've found Insurance Fraud to be significantly easier on SR4 since you can use your super powers to literally flop and flounder across large sections of the map. You'll gain so much momentum that you can rack up big scores in a hurry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Final missions are frankly too hard... gona have to walk away from the game for a bit.

-Kujako-

NO SPOILERS KUJAKO. By the way, what mode are you playing on?

10+ Year Old Account
    NO SPOILERS KUJAKO. By the way, what mode are you playing on?
    I didn't consider saying it's hard to be a spoiler but what ev's. Been playing on "normal", which I regret. Would rather be on hard but I had bad experiences with that in SR:3 where vehicles I was riding in (not even in control of) would simply get blown up failing the mission I was on.

-Kujako-