Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    If a 10 yr old boy penetrated and raped a 4 yr old girl, what would you do? Convict him? Yeah, most people would because of the gender. Sorry, that is sexist. Women want equality, here you go.
    We don't even know what she did. Did she penetrate him? Did she touch him sexually? Were they playing and his shorts fell down and the little girl got curious? Did the little boy strip out of his shorts and chase her around with his wee-wee? We don't know ANYTHING about this case except that someone claimed she supposedly raped the kid.

And who really puts a 10-year-old in a county jail cell for 4 days? And no public defender? That sounds plain ridiculous.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadocaster View Post
    So the 4 year old boy is the rapist now?
    Did I say that? Talk about jumping to conclusions.

Why is this even in court?

Deleted
    Age difference is 6 years. A 10 year old, these days, knows ALOT more about sex than any 4 year old possibly could.

I'm gonna ask the people arguing against this here. If it was a 10 year old boy and a 4 year old girl, would your stance be any different? The answer is probably.

Rape isn't just male against female you know.

Without knowing what happened we can't really jump to conclusions, but they're using the term rape so it's probably intercourse.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Age difference is 6 years. A 10 year old, these days, knows ALOT more about sex than any 4 year old possibly could.

I'm gonna ask the people arguing against this here. If it was a 10 year old boy and a 4 year old girl, would your stance be any different? The answer is probably.

Rape isn't just male against female you know.

Without knowing what happened we can't really jump to conclusions, but they're using the term rape so it's probably intercourse.
    But really, could you blame a kid (male or female) for being ignorant?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meme Arrows to green text View Post
    So how does a 10 year old rape a 4 year old exactly.
    By forcing them to engage in non-consensual sex acts, I assume?

When I was in the 4th or 5th grade (only about 9 years old), there was a kid in the grade above ours that got pulled out of school for molesting his little sister.

I don't think the girl needs to be put on an offender's list (and likely will not; just because something is on the table doesn't mean it'll actually be sentenced), but should probably receive therapy and even maybe needs to be removed from her home. For her to knowingly engage in such behavior, there's a good chance that she's been abused herself.

Sometimes children engage in sexual behavior as a result of 'exploration' (I remember one story about a couple of really young boys in grade school getting caught fellating each other in class, having discovered oral sex by accident) but it's certainly not unknown for children to knowingly sexually abuse one another, especially between siblings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    "She didn't know she was doing anything wrong."

Ahh the infamous words. Don't dumb down your kid for 18 years untill it's "ok" to talk about it. That shit starts in elementary school, as soon as that kid pops out, you should be parenting it, not when it turns 16 or 18... Even though it sounds wrong, more details would be nice, what the hell exactly did the kid do?
    LOL i touched a 5 year old girl private parst, when i was... 5 well kids are just curious! But she was 10 and kid was 4. I still renember that there swas something that just draggmed me to that palce. Its not like she didnt curious about me well, but we knew we coulsnt explore before adults so yeah unisex bathroom s ftw in kindergarden. Yeap kids satart searly in life to be curious, and theat s when you should start explainging suff not in 15 years in high school whtn kits tool ate and know everything ehyt were curious about already had to find themselves. Yeah embarrasing but nooooo theyare to yongn for that!
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2013-08-10 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    girls mature nowadays at the age of 10~12 in the US

THE BOY WAS FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD.

yes, she's guilty. this is one of the obvious double standards. She won't get much of a charge though. She won't be labeled a sex offender or anything like a boy would.
    Ok, first off, your post makes little to no sense.

Second off, DO NOT pull the double standard bullshit line in this case, especially when it doesn't apply.

Kids are kids, and kids are stupid. She's 10 years old, thus entering the earliest age where she starts to think about boys, but I can pretty much guaran-damn-tee you that she hadn't had "the talk" yet at that age. Most girls don't get that until they start to menstruate.

So now we have 2 innocent kids that are going to have this stigma placed over their heads FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES for likely no reason whatsoever, aside from possibly their idiot parents not keeping track of their kids, or allowing their kids to watch explicit videos.

This whole incident is a travesty, and should have been handled MUCH more delicately than it has been.

Kids do the darnedest things sometimes, and this kind of behavior needs to be addressed. But registering her as an sex offender might be too much.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

It is completely possible for someone of her age to rape someone, so to pretend it can't happen and it is impossible is just naive.

When I was little, there was this family in the building, I won't mention the ethnicity, for discrimination reasons. They were poor and many and whatnot. One day they've found the 5 years old boy naked over the 3 years old cousin which was staying there temporarily or something. So yeah, shit can happen, and weirder shit can happen too...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    When I was little, there was this family in the building, I won't mention the ethnicity, for discrimination reasons. They were poor and many and whatnot. One day they've found the 5 years old boy naked over the 3 years old cousin which was staying there temporarily or something. So yeah, shit can happen, and weirder shit can happen too...
    And you'd blame the 5 years old and not the parents where he OBVIOUSLY got the idea from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Welcome to equality, you'd be suprised what any young girl or boy does now a days..its not about playing outside and watching shows anymore
    Its ipods,make up and talking about boys/girls sometimes even sex..society has ruined the youth
    Not enough details in the story to make any kind of judgement. If it was simple as some inappropriate touching rape charges would be excessive, but if she jammed a broom handle up the kids ass then I'd say it might be the right charge.

I will say that authorities ought to be looking at who the girl has been influenced by. Little kids do not generally come up with the idea of sexual behavior on their own. Kids being sexual really early (and 10 is really early, hands down) is usually the result of them witnessing sexual behavior or being coerced into participating in sexual behaviors. It is sad to say but my first thought that is someone has previously been molesting that girl.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacotruck View Post
    but if she jammed a broom handle up the kids ass then I'd say it might be the right charge.
    Aw shit man. My coffee is all over my keyboard now. I mean thats awful if it happened but goddamn, maybe theres just something wrong in me. Talking about stuff that might be wrong in me, Houston, thats in Texas right? They still have a death penalty in there? Maybe they should fry the girl. And hell, the boy too. Just to be sure.

Anyway maybe i should do a real contribution to this thread. Let me make it through example. I have cousin who is now 11 and she flirts with me like theres no tomorrow when we visit their place. Mind that im a 30+ year old guy. Its sometimes reaching levels where i feel extremely uncomfortable. I have mentioned this to her. That maybe you should ease up a bit. You're just a damn kid.

Here's the best part. Few months back she actually said me that she cant wait to be 18. Because then she could be with any boy. Thats some nice text from 11-yo girl. When i heard that i was pretty much thinking that ''yup, this girl is going to be whole-lot-a fun to her (male)classmates at high school''

I guess the meaning of that is that some very young kids nowdays can be quite wicked and much more interested of being experimental than their parents ever did on their age.

So yeah, broomstick to the ass doesnt sound too far fetched.
    Last edited by mmoc2ab87b9ea9; 2013-08-10 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    I need more information to make any kind of comment without stupid bias. Personally though, I would think it would all depend on the approach the girl took.
    if it was "10yr old boy rapes 4yr old girl" or "10yr old rapes 4yr old", would it matter the approach?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    girls mature nowadays at the age of 10~12 in the US.
    Oh, but they don't. I'd wager most children at the age of 10 don't understand what rape actually is.
    On the other hand, I'd wager a lot of adults don't quite understand what rape is, too. The term gets thrown around quite loosely in the US.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Deleted
    WTF?! Not only did she rape the poor boy, he was LESS THAN HALF HER AGE!!!!111 She's a damn pedophile! Lock her up with all the other kiddy fiddlers and throw they keys away.

PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dyathon View Post
    Aw shit man. My coffee is all over my keyboard now. I mean thats awful if it happened but goddamn, maybe theres just something wrong in me. Talking about stuff that might be wrong in me, Houston, thats in Texas right? They still have a death penalty in there? Maybe they should fry the girl. And hell, the boy too. Just to be sure.

Anyway maybe i should do a real contribution to this thread. Let me make it through example. I have cousin who is now 11 and she flirts with me like theres no tomorrow when we visit their place. Mind that im a 30+ year old guy. Its sometimes reaching levels where i feel extremely uncomfortable. I have mentioned this to her. That maybe you should ease up a bit. You're just a damn kid.

Here's the best part. Few months back she actually said me that she cant wait to be 18. Because then she could be with any boy. Thats some nice text from 11-yo girl. When i heard that i was pretty much thinking that ''yup, this girl is going to be whole-lot-a fun to her (male)classmates at high school''

I guess the meaning of that is that some very young kids nowdays can be quite wicked and much more interested of being experimental than their parents ever did on their age.

So yeah, broomstick to the ass doesnt sound too far fetched.
    Shit I've been hit on by fucking 11-13 year olds too. They've always been the most uncomfortable occasions I've ever been in. These girls come dressing like they're 18+ (some actually pull it off alarmingly well) and then start batting their eyelashes at anything with a penis. It's disgusting, and always leaves me feeling a bit filthy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadocaster View Post
    So the 4 year old boy is the rapist now?
    Quoted for emphasis.

And of course he is. It is an ABSOLUTE fact that ONLY males can rape. How dare you oppress females by holding them accountable for crimes if and/or when they occur?

Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    Quoted for emphasis.

And of course he is. It is an ABSOLUTE fact that ONLY males can rape. How dare you oppress females by holding them accountable for crimes if and/or when they occur?
    were there supposed to be quotations around that? O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Serious? The girl is 10. 10 year olds are morons - at least I was when I was 10.

WTF is wrong with you people.

Also, sex with a minor is considered statutory rape in many places - even if the girl gives "consent".
    A four years old boy rapes a 10 years old girl? Uh, what?

Sorry, I forgot that all males are rapist.