Deleted

Meta run (Lei-Shen HC)

Hey guys, we've been doin the meta and we fully succeded without any problems. Here comes the question!

We've killed everything in ToT HC 13/13, but this reset we went in and got the meta before 5.4. And we have killed all of the bosses on heroic mode including the side-achievements except of Maegera and Ji-kun HC (Due to Soft-hands and Fire head is being a pain in the ass for us)

We wonder if we are able to do Lei-shen HC eventhough we killed Ji-kun and Maegera on Normal mode, or does Lei-shen only be available on heroicmode if u have killed the rest of the bosses on HC?

Sorry for the bad grammar, question or what not, just woke up after a bitchasspainday at work.

Lei Shen hc requires all previous 11 bosses to be killed on Heroic mode.

Deleted
    Only solution I can think of is to sit a raider that for example is saved to 11/13 hc and then get his lockout while you guys clear the rest on normal while getting achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagidin View Post
    Only solution I can think of is to sit a raider that for example is saved to 11/13 hc and then get his lockout while you guys clear the rest on normal while getting achievements.
    That will only work if NO heroic bosses are killed by anyone else. If you kill a heroic boss, you are locked to that heroic instance, and cannot join another heroic instance (only normal) that week.

They have no reason to do the whole place on normal from the sound of this. There is no real solution for them -- they can't do heroic Lei Shen.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

where would that raider get the 11/13 heroic lockout from? Can't be from their own raid group as they want to kill LeiShen every week and heroic instances are locked IDs. If they do 11/13 heroic, then one guy leaves the raid and the rest kills LeiShen, the boss is dead in the ID of the guy that sat out the kill. Can't extend that. (or well, you can but the instance will be very empty!)

Deleted
    The best way to farm meta and keep on farming gear is using alt run to do achievement.

Account wide achievement are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouletos View Post
    The best way to farm meta and keep on farming gear is using alt run to do achievement.

Account wide achievement are OP.
    This, no reason to not do meta in altraid.