Thread: Worst specs 5.4

Deleted

Worst specs 5.4

I like to play 'broken' specs. This season I've taken an arcane mage and combat rogue to 1800 (can't seem to get much past that). I'd like to ask you guys on the PTR what you think the worst specs of 5.4 are going to be.

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc7d4700f6a8; 2013-08-10 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    I guess any tank spec? Prot warrior/paladin? :P

Deleted
    I guess I should have said 'no tanks or healers'. But thanks

everythings pretty much op. I guess you could say the lower of the classes as of now are sv/mm hunters.unh dk. non combat rogue, ww is good, frost dks are good,rets arent op. pretty much everything besides that is op

I'd guess that Arcane/Combat will continue to be about as bad as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    unh dk.
    Are we playing the same game?

Feral Druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post

uh arcane is broken AF. They're bursting well over 1mill with the new trinks/teir

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post

Have you been on the ptr what so ever? combat kills someone b4 your eyes can blink with killing spree alone.

I like your thinking OP, playing the underdog specs.

Honestly, you play PTR in 2s for an hour and you see just about every spec in the game. I don't think I've seen anything that strikes me as being glaringly bad. You'll probably just have to wait and see, undertuned specs will probably be the normal victims (Arcane, Combat[maybe], Survival, Fury, etc) - although even some of them have got buffs, so who knows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try mistweaver if you want to heal.

I thought we can not help people choose their class?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Boomkin (only viable in LSD2 right now), muti rogue (most rogues I see are all Sub), combat rogue (again most are Sub that I see; this is ignoring LOLKILLINGSPREE on PTR right now, since I don't play ptr), WW monk isn't common since it is still a fairly new class that not many people know how to play at a high level, Arcane mage.. really about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick my class threads are not really allowed so I'm going to lock this.
    Anyway, I don't really think you can pick anything worse than arcane except maybe brewmaster.