Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you have a collection of?

Everyone has something they feel the need to collect. Whats yours? Include some pics

I have a lego fetish that just recently kicked back up when I turned 20...

Last edited by BRO90X; 2013-08-11 at 02:02 AM.

Very understandable. I did the same with my girls chewing gum and made a sculpture of her head out of it.

Isnt she gorgeous

Deleted
    The heads of my enemies. It isn't really started yet, but soon... Muahahaha

In seriousness, I collect amber jewelry, it goes well with my hair

Legos for the longest time, less so now. In WoW I was an absolutely vicious hoarder of vanity junk. No man needs 2 24 slot bags full of toys like the train set, rainbow firing trinket, and furbolg wand.

Recently, an absurdly massive minecraft screenshot collection. If it looks even remotely interesting, I tend to snap a pic and sort through them later. Thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Hmmm.

Probably clothes.

Yeah, clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Legos for the longest time, less so now. In WoW I was an absolutely vicious hoarder of vanity junk. No man needs 2 24 slot bags full of toys like the train set, rainbow firing trinket, and furbolg wand.

Recently, an absurdly massive minecraft screenshot collection. If it looks even remotely interesting, I tend to snap a pic and sort through them later. Thousands.
    I bet this expansion really helped with ur vanity item collection..haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Hmmm.

Probably clothes.

Yeah, clothes.
    How many clothes can you own before its a collection? Would it be like more than a normal amount? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    How many clothes can you own before its a collection? Would it be like more than a normal amount? lol
    Well obviously. It's more like an unhealthy amount of clothes and an obsession with buying clothes.
    I think I have a problem. Maybe.
    Hmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    MAgic cards! Lots of them. And tabletop figures, warmachine/hordes and warhammer. hmmmmmm I think that's it

Well obviously. It's more like an unhealthy amount of clothes and an obsession with buying clothes.
    I think I have a problem. Maybe.
    Hmmm.
    Admittance is the first step to recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    Admittance is the first step to recovery.
    I used to be into Lego though!

Also, your collection needs the Limited Edition Star Destroyer (the £250/$1000 one).
    Or maybe the Super Star Destroyer. Kinda like necessary for anyone who's serious about Lego.

Action figures, my favorite one that I have is probably http://i.imgur.com/ZmWdE0C.jpg The green lights up and looks pretty cool.

I used to be into Lego though!

Also, your collection needs the Limited Edition Star Destroyer (the £250/$1000 one).
    Or maybe the Super Star Destroyer. Kinda like necessary for anyone who's serious about Lego.
    Super star destroyer is on my list for the end of this year. I dont have enough for the UCS star destroyer as I have some big upcoming expenses with a nice engagement ring for my future fiance along with a nice trip down to Florida to give it to her.

But I will have the star destroyer or the millennium falcon collectors sets in the future...
    Last edited by BRO90X; 2013-08-11 at 02:44 AM.

I have a huge collection of the little Star Wars action figures as well as their ships. There are boxes full of them as well as their little weapons. Used to collect them avidly when I was 10-14 years old. Don't have anywhere to keep it all currently, so they're packed away in storage. I just hope that a rat doesn't chew the hell out of them.

Also have a large collection of PS1, N64, and PS2 games. Have most of them in their cases also kept away in storage.

Have complete series collections of the Star Gate franchise, Star Trek franchise (including the fan made series), X Files, Twilight Zone (the more recent ones), The Outer Limits, LOST, and Star Wars (movies.)

Then a ton of movies on DVD and VHS back before I started watching them online.
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-08-11 at 02:49 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    movie stubs. i keep all the movie ticket stubs ive ever been too. i counted em about a year ago i had like 75, not sure how many i have now

Books and some old CDs. When I was young, I was collecting badges, toys, car/football (soccer) players/animals pictures for albums... Most of everything I everything I've collected is gone, but only books stays. And I would kill for books.

10+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy everything....toys, books, books in different languages that I don't speak, soundtracks, games, weird knickknacks, concept art...everything lol.

I also collect first edition books and first pressing vinyls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anime stuff. Doujin stuff, artbooks, figurines, so good <3.

Deleted
    i collect music instruments, and yes i do play them daily aswell lol
    Last edited by mmoc167fc6d419; 2013-08-11 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    movie stubs. i keep all the movie ticket stubs ive ever been too. i counted em about a year ago i had like 75, not sure how many i have now
    I keep all mine too, but I rarely go to the theater. I have a stack of 20 random paints I've bought at antique stores and estate sales. Should probably hang them at some point. >.> I have a lot of brass stuff too, candle holders, lamps, various dishes, etc. I also have a lot of other random things I've bought at antique stores and stuff. I also never get rid of books.

Deleted
    Gigabytes of useless files.