Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    And what about the Draenei? Do they get stuck with that same shitty model they've had since 2007?

Honestly the game would be better served by updating the old models, not introducing MORE races that no one will care about 6 months later.
    No, I'm not saying Draenei shouldn't be updated (wasn't saying anything of the sort). You asked about Blood Elves, I answered it.

And what about the Draenei? Do they get stuck with that same shitty model they've had since 2007?

Honestly the game would be better served by updating the old models, not introducing MORE races that no one will care about 6 months later.

That question doesn't matter because, no matter if later than the Vanilla races, blood elves and draenei WILL be updated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As a mainly Alliance player, no, High Elves would not please me at all. If I wanted what is basically a Blood Elf without green eyes, I'd roll a Blood Elf and imagine he/she didn't have green eyes. It's a moronic race to add to the Alliance. Why not have something that is actually unique instead?
    Because there's pretty much nothing left race-wise. Heck, even Ogres is pretty silly when you think about it. Ogres are supposedly so stupid that they require two heads to be intelligent enough to use magic.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As a mainly Alliance player, no, High Elves would not please me at all. If I wanted what is basically a Blood Elf without green eyes, I'd roll a Blood Elf and imagine he/she didn't have green eyes. It's a moronic race to add to the Alliance. Why not have something that is actually unique instead?

Or even better: A blood elf death knight.

Because there's pretty much nothing left race-wise. Heck, even Ogres is pretty silly when you think about it. Ogres are supposedly so stupid that they require two heads to be intelligent enough to use magic.

Blizzard made up a story for worgen to fit with the alliance on the fly. Who is to say they can't do that again or anything? That'd be way easier than trying to justify why they would advertise a very VERY slightly recolored Horde race as a BRAND NEW SHINY Alliance race.

Ogres for the Alliance!!!

It could even fit into lore! You could say that a couple of them met Garithos once and thought he seemed a decent guy, so based on their interaction with JUST THAT ONE GUY they decided to abandon all their old allegiances and join up with all their old enemies that they've been at war with for years and who have been mercilessly killing them this whole time TOTALLY fits in with lore.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You horde can have Ogres, because horde likes to role in dirt x)
    With two subterranean cities, a crashed spaceship, and a forest full of hippies, I would say the Alliance is not too far behind in the dirt-rolling department.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I think the focus should turn to the races we currently have. People have been complaining for years about how X race has gotten little development while Y race had the spotlight for to long.

Also, new race models please
    Good strategy and new models is a MUST.

Ogres for horde, High Elfs for Alliance.
    High Elves wouldnt work through lore though. Most every High Elf became a Blood Elf, and those that didnt are already in the alliance as Nelf Mages. As far as races go, theyre functionally extinct.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe that people still think nagas will become a playable race. The absurdity of it all (also Emerald Dream will never become an expansion)

Flame all you want, it doesn't make what I say any less true. "kbai"

10+ Year Old Account
    THE HIGH ELFS ARE ENOUGH TO PLEASE THE ALLIANCE!

If horde get ogres, I'm ditching my female human priest to be one. Would be a dream come true.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Ogres for horde, High Elfs for Alliance.
    Why would anyone want to play an ogre? Worst race ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    THE HIGH ELFS ARE ENOUGH TO PLEASE THE ALLIANCE!

F*** the high elves, I'll take naga or any other dumb race over elves any day! Ugh...

Also, screw whoever wrote that response. I LOVE Pandaren and so does my husband, and we can play them on BOTH sides if we want to for once!

10+ Year Old Account
    Adding a neutral playable race was a bad idea to begin with, and I hope Pandas will be the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    To bad, my dream, somewhere after WOTLK, was an entire neutral/third faction. I thought Pandaren was the first step to that, but i guess this is never going to happen .
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Well at least we know now that there won't be a neutral race next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    High Elves wouldnt work through lore though. Most every High Elf became a Blood Elf, and those that didnt are already in the alliance as Nelf Mages. As far as races go, theyre functionally extinct.
    Same applies to the Bilgewater Goblins and Darkspear Trolls. Yet...

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Why would anyone want to play an ogre? Worst race ever.
    You forget all the alliance races.
    Horde>ogre>alliance>rabbits on pandaria>gnomes

Pretty much confirms that the High Elves will never become playable ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You mean Ghostcrawler doesn't like it, not blizzard.
    He isn't some kind of totalitarian king that rules Blizzard in all matters >.<
    I heard GC gave Mike Morhaime a demotion.

I'd rather see the old models updated before they introduce yet another playable race. And dear God, no more classes either until they can figure out how to balance the ones they've got.