Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    There are.

Stormgarde Keep Scenario.
    Don't take datamining as gospel. This has been confirmed to be wrong, no new scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    There are.

Stormgarde Keep Scenario.
    That was proven to be a test scenario. I also think there have been rumors of a solo-like scenario thingy, relating to Noodles. Like a mini-game...

Quote Originally Posted by El Plastico View Post
    Scenarios are garbage hopefully they don't add any more of them. Especially not solo scenarios, forced to solo in a mmo wtf is that. It's like pulling teeth to try to get the guild members to do the 15 scenarios. We're lucky if 2-3 scenarios get run by a guild group every week. The 5 mans though they get capped every week on Tuesday, because everyone wants in that group. Admittedly the newer scenarios aren't as bad as the older ones, but still they suck. I view them kinda like a glorified daily quest that I que for.
    Scenarios aren't really a bad idea to do. In fact, I think Blizzard should add MORE scenarios. Especially solo-scenarios. Many people like to do things on their own without any disturbances from other players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Don't you think that's a little closed mind for someone sporting the almighty plasticman logo? No....wait, normal scenes...right, I forgot. they suck.
    Heroic are like the mild manner of suck, they suck....a little less...
    (also when's Hawtin coming back? I ((qq)) missed it last time)
    Well wow brings out the hater in me more than I let happen in real life. If you're really interested in seeing him play, he does the Movement festival (DEMF) every memorial day weekend in Detroit. If you're a Hawtin fan there's nothing like seeing him play there, the people really love him in Det. We've been going almost every and it's been great every time. Well except the time our van got stolen, but that's the big city, and a whole other story.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2013-08-13 at 10:02 AM.