Which 2 trinkets as destro?

Yes, I know I'm lazy, I'm sorry.
    But.... as a destro lock I now have wushoolays, uvls, breath of the hydra (all lfr) and the volatile talisman.
    Rather than running multiple sims can anyone tell me from their own experience which 2 I should be running with please? I'm guessing either wushoolays and breath or breath and the talisman. Many thanks.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...heart/advanced
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

BotH + Wushy

UVLS and Volatile are terrible for destruction IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    BotH + Wushy

UVLS and Volatile are terrible for destruction IMO.

UVLS can be quite fun on primo. If you get a proc with MANY blobs up one F+B immolate will generate so many embers you won't need to cast RoF until it wears off leaving you free to sped all your globals on chaos bolts :P

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    UVLS can be quite fun on primo. If you get a proc with MANY blobs up one F+B immolate will generate so many embers you won't need to cast RoF until it wears off leaving you free to sped all your globals on chaos bolts :P
    And u can cast that 1,5kk+ Chaos Bolt when both UVLS and Dark Soul are UP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    And u can cast that 1,5kk+ Chaos Bolt when both UVLS and Dark Soul are UP.
    The extra embers from his trick would be a wiser choice for the proc then just 1 buffed chaos bolt.

But it's not equally fun :´(

The shado pan trinket just doesn't do as well for destro due to the haste proc gcd capping the spec. Wush does well as does hydra or chanye for casting ember spenders while they are up. Chanye is nice in its more frequent procs to spend CB's during the uptime. UVLS isn't that bad for destro (though obv a shadow of what it does for demo/aff) but as an ember generator its a solid trinket option. Most simc profiles have the DPET of a immolate pretty close to a chaosbolt. Thus getting a couple fel flames and 100% crit immolate off and/or a RoF is a ton of embers. CB also doesn't scale well past theoretical 100% crit (base gear/raid buff crit + 30% darksoul crit + 100% UVLS crit).