Help choosing new motherboard!

Hi again guys I'm back with yet another upgrade question. I'm building a new pc for my fiance this week and I'm making that drive up to a Microcenter to take advantage of the cpu/mobo combo that they have over there and my question comes down to which one should I choose? I'm going to be picking up the I7-4770k for her and was planning on grabbing the Asus Z87-A (the one I have in my set up) but then I saw a MSI board Z87-GD65 my question is, is it worth the extra 25 bucks for the advertised on board sound that the msi board seems to have? I'm also open to other options of mobos so long as they come from the Dallas Microcenter. I would like to stay in the $150 (after the discount is applied) range anything cheaper would be welcomed of course. Thanks guys in advance!

Ps this is pc will be used for editing, gaming and what not if that has any anything to do with my options. I'll probably pick her up some nice speakers in the near future as well.

Deleted
    i7-4770k is about ~20% better when it comes to rendering and better for higher end streaming, if that's worth the extra cost is up to you. ~12 min. saved in 1 hour of rendering.

Asus Z87-A Review

I'd go with the ASUS Z87-A, nice bundled price and it's a great overclocker with SLI support. The onboard sound is fine, however if you and her are worried about sound just invest in a sound card, it's well worth it unless the headphones are garbage.

ASUS Xonar DGX @Microcenter $45

ASUS Xonar DGX @Newegg $30 after rebate

That seems fine to me, I think the new sound card would be a good buy so I'll look into that. Thanks for the quick reply!