Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    You know if they just made the class actually be minutely like what the specializations say I'd be ecstatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Not yet.. might wait untill news about next xpack before I decide to reroll..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    nope, still here. I'm not one to abandon ship at the first sight of bad news.
    First sign? Where have you been, son?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    First sign? Where have you been, son?
    I've been around since tbc. I've tanked with every class but the warrior is the one that i like and still do. We might have hit a bit of a rough patch but what would i switch to? none of the other classes match the awesomeness that is the protection warrior. So yeah, still here and not planing on going anywhere until i quit this game entirely.

on another note, why the condescending attitude, son?

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first toon, back in late vanilla, was a warrior. (Back when I had no clue how to play.) I played as a warrior into BC, got to 70 and abandoned that toon in favor of my priest, never looked back.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior for almost 9 years and counting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have my Warrior. He's on the bench mostly for mechanic reasons and silly reasons I'd rather not say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No;
    While I'm mildly frustrated at the lack of spots for DPS warriors (Melee in general actually) in raids and our rather...uh...sub-par performance this season in PvP there's no way I'm moving away from my main.

However this patch I played my Shadow Priest quite a bit;
    And that priest may be seeing more raid time than my warrior and RBG time next patch.

It's an awkward feeling but I honestly just have no idea what's going to happen.
    But unless my warrior is absolutely gutted for PvP again this upcoming patch - It's still my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oddly enough, my War has been my main focus since I started my sub back up a few weeks ago. I've spent more time and gold gearing, gemming, reforging and enchanting him than any of my others. I tried my mage, lock, pally, none of them felt fun anymore. I used to LOVE being an afflic lock, but they've changed the spec so freaking much I feel like I hit like a wet noodle. Ever since Arcane dropped from top dog, I haven't felt the need to play my mage anymore, and I've never really liked my pally. I run random heroics on my priest on occasions though, but my war and my DK get the most play. DK though is mostly used for farming old raids for mounts and stuff. War I actually geared up and run heroics and do stuff with. Really enjoying Fury right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

i cant get myself to play another class besides warrior (my main since vanilla)
    2 back to back xpacs with arms warriors being horrible in pvp was too much for me to take. so for now i quit the game until things start to look better again.

Kinda? I still play 'em from time to time but they feel a bit weaker to me somehow, either that or I've grown less attracted to the class since TBC. Which is entirely possible.

Deleted
    bad dps, ugly sets in pandaria, but still i love my warr. W8ing for huge changes in next patches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    My very first toon, back in late vanilla, was a warrior. (Back when I had no clue how to play.) I played as a warrior into BC, got to 70 and abandoned that toon in favor of my priest, never looked back.
    Why are you here? Or do you mean never looked back to playing it as a main?