Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    normal mode = 553.

Lol I guess you thought the trashy battlefields barren gear was helpful.
    You get 535 in Timeless Isle.

Lol, seems like Blizzard truly can't win. Everything they do makes a portion of players angry
    OT: To be honest, I liked the good old Valor system more, when you could buy a guaranteed item after a period of valor grind. Looks like Blizz don't want us to get guaranteed anything now. Lazy bastards
    And yes, I prefer dailies over mindless grind. Dailies at least give me a reason to kill mobs, while mindless grind feels like I'm back in korea games.
    Last edited by l33t; 2013-08-13 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Am I understanding this correctly? Blizzard is about to release a way for botters to get good gear? Rofl much?
    Would you have preferred daily quests? No matter what Blizzard does, someone will always complain. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Lol, seems like Blizzard truly can't win. Everything they do makes a portion of players angry
    OT: To be honest, I liked the good old Valor system more, when you could buy a guaranteed item after a period of valor grind. Looks like Blizz don't want us to get guaranteed anything now. Lazy bastards
    Isn't the gear from timeless isle guaranteed, as well as item level upgrade?