Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    The Dark Below is literally from WoW. Word for word, it is part of the Burning Legion.
    It's not confirmed that it's tied to the Burning Legion. They came from the Twisting Nether which is UP, this is implying that it is DOWN. They only when I can see that this is Burning Legion is if it's under Outland or another new planet. I would love a Burning Legion expansion though. That's what I've been waiting for.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

I highly doubt they wouldn't put the words "Burning" or "Legion" in the next expansion about the Burning Legion from a marketing standpoint. Blizzard likes to reuse things among their games, so I'd be more willing to bet that this is D3 related.

I like how they picked a title that could be a reference to either game easily, on top of being super vague. Dammit, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    august 21-25
    Boo, 8 days left. Thank you.

I could see this being either wow or D3. Diablo for obvious reasons, but WoW... possibly Old gods / Titans kinda deal? I mean there are only a few expansions left, and we need to find out some more about them eventually right? Last I heard, the old gods were imprisoned in the earth... I would be cool with a WoW expansion called that lol

Could this be the anticipated Kobold themed expansion!? I can already see the trailer

Jaina: "No, do not take the candle from them!"
    Varian: "We must! My people need light! For the Alliance!"

Quote Originally Posted by DrMosh View Post
    Yeah, D3 expansion. Gamescon is right around the corner and I don't think they'd announce a WoW expansion anyplace other than Blizzcon (which is November).
    Why would they anounce D3 at gamescon en wow not ?

Deleted
    It could very well be the Azshara + N'zoth expansion (with N'zoth supposedly sleeping somewhere deep beneath the oceans), but Gamescom is coming in a few days and there is supposed to be a Diablo-related announcement there so my money is on Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightypally View Post
    could be something to do with burning legion maybe?
    Nope, BL would come from above
    We never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies...like fools we clung to the old hatreds...and fought as we had for generations. Until the day the sky rained fire, and a new enemy came upon us. We stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of chaos has come at last.

Deleted
    Sounds like a d3 expansion. I mean its hell and theres a dark demon there?

I think we all know what expansion this is all about:

The Dark Below sounds like a pretty underwhelming name for a D3 expansion, as for WoW, well after an expansion named "pandaria", nothing is out of bounds anymore.

Kinda works for both.. Azshara and Naga expansion for wow, http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Below too as Waudby said.

Also, Diablo fell down from Heaven.. so could be a reference to him (or her if you will..) stirring up something new down there.
    Or just a reference to Hell..

Deleted
    I think this might be a naga expansion, with N'zoth and Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Citatus View Post
    It could very well be the Azshara + N'zoth expansion (with N'zoth supposedly sleeping somewhere deep beneath the oceans), but Gamescom is coming in a few days and there is supposed to be a Diablo-related announcement there so my money is on Diablo.
    Again, I have a difficult time believing that they'd wait until only a week and a few days before Gamescom to register a trademark. I believe it's for WoW.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Azshara, diablo, guys are you all mad? http://wowpedia.org/Dark_Below
    That's from MoM - a non-cannon book.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

So... USPTO, OHIM and WIPO does not have this trademarked... Where is the evidence it was trademarked? (I mean, if boub posted it, there is evidence... right?)

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    The 'Dark Below' is another way of saying Hell or the Twisting Nether, so while it is entirely possible they retconned the meaning
    Apparently, in WoW terms, The Dark Below and its inhabitants are separate from the Burning Legion and the Twisting Nether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wowpedia.org/Dark_Below

I'm guessing it's the Legion.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss