New lock looking for some general advices.

Hai guise!

First off, I haven't played wow for about 2 years now so I don't know a lot of stuff I guess.

I will be chosing warlock as my main and there are a few questions that I have:

1) Which spec should I choose first (which one is the least gear dependant) and when should I change it?
    2) What's the best way to gear up? Grinding some pvp gear and then hitting lfr straight up?
    3) Any useful hints every lock should know about? You know, I'm a n00b, but I promise you, I will read the shit out of every guide here.
    4) Anything else I should know about before I hit the floor with ma lock? :P

I guess that's all, thanks for reading (and hopefully, answering )

Look at the different stickied guides in this forum section for most of the advice but here are a few pointers:

1) Destro scales pretty well with low ilvl gear and also has a pretty simplistic rotation to do decent dps (obviously it can get complicated if you want to reach full potential)
    2) Buy the 476 BOEs, DMF trinket, chain run heroic dungeons and get into hero scenarios. Do the isle of thunder dailies and get the key to que for the solo scenario where you can cap elder charms. Start the legendary quest immediately. Once you get the 460 ilvl start running LFRs and using the coins. Do the barrens weekly quests to get a ilvl 489 piece. Use valor for 522 items only and then it is pretty much rinse and repeat each week.
    3) Read the guides at the top of this forum section, excellent advice.
    4) Play the spec you have the most fun with. Try them all out and see which fits your play style the best. All specs atm with raid gear can do very competitive dps so playing the once you have the most fun with would be the way to go.