Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I picked in both leagues.

The MMO1 League i picked 8th overall -
    QB - Luck (5), Stafford (10)
    RB - Mccoy (1), Forte (2), Steven Jackson (3), Montee Ball (8), Bryce Brown (11)
    WR - Garcon (6), Bowe (4), Hilton (9), Desean Jackson (7)
    TE - Fred Davis (13), Cook (12)
    K - Vinatieri (14)
    Def - Buccaneers (15)

MMO2 League, I picked 4th overall (I was about 2 minutes late to the draft, so my first pick was autopicked)
    QB - Luck (6)
    RB - Lynch (1), David Wilson (3), Lacy (4), Giovani Bernard (7)
    WR - Marshall (2), Antonio Brown (5), Thompkins (11), Boldin (10), Stevie Johnson (8), Wallace (9)
    TE - Fred Davis (13), Cook (12)
    K - Vinatieri (14)
    Def - Buccaneers (15)

Some notes -
    I change my Kickers and Defenses throughout the year based on matchups.
    Colts play Oakland the first week. They should be able to move the ball quite easily against a weak Raiders defense. So, the kicker should get plenty of extra points along with field goal tries.
    The Buccaneers play the Jets the first week. Not sure if the Jets declared who their starter is, but I doubt it matters. The Jets came out and said they want to run the ball more and the Buccaneers were strong against the run last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody on android have any success with the NFL fantasy app? Mine doesn't work at all. Anything I press on the screen doesn't register in the app.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember my order but I was picking 6th in the 1st league I had 2 auto drafts one was my first pick my other was a kicker after I already had a kicker....

QB: Matt Ryan, Big Ben
    RB: Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, Shonn Green, Fred Jackson, Ryan Matthews
    WR: Dez Bryant, Andre Johnson, Wes Welker, Sidney rice
    TE: Brandon Myers
    K: Justin Tucker, Matt Prater
    Def: Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    QB: Matt Ryan; Matthew Stafford

RB: Jamaal Charles, DeMarco Murray; Bilal Powll, Joseph Randle; Daryl Richardson

WR: A.J. Green, Roddy White; Lance Moore, Jordy Nelson,

TE: Kyle Rudolph

R/W/T: Eric Decker

K: Dan Bailey

Def: Cincinnati Bengals

I'm not actually sure how good any of those guys are lol but I followed my list pretty well.
    *starts crying* I didn't look at things like same team RBs.

Idk about these projections, they're scaring me. I'm probably gonna ask your opinions every single week for my team that I'll be drafting tomorrow 9:15.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    2 Dallas RBs? I'd say your RBs past 1 and 2 are meh. Bengals D is going to be good this year. Other than that looks good. Don't get deceived if Stafford puts up better numbers one week than Ryan.
    !! Hey I remember now. Reason there are two Dallas running backs are because I handcuffed one. Don't you know advanced strategies?!

15+ Year Old Account
    !! Hey I remember now. Reason there are two Dallas running backs are because I handcuffed one. Don't you know advanced strategies?!
    There is about a 0% chance Murray stays healthy or remains the starter for 16 games, so good call. I think there is a better chance that MJD ends up a Cowboy by year end than Murray starting 16 games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norv Turner: Trent Richardson to 'play as much as possible'

Lamar Miller tops Miami Dolphins' RB depth chart

I was drafting these guys with this in mind, but still, nice to see it confirmed in the week before the first games.

Still unsure what to do about my flex spot week 1. On the one hand feature back Lamar Miller, behind a suspect Miami line, against the not terrible Browns D, or 3rd down back and frequent reciever Shane Vereen, with a decent Pats line, against the rather suspect Bills D.

Not looking for anwers from you guys, btw. You're playing against me after all, but figured I'd share my fantasy conundrum for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    There is about a 0% chance Murray stays healthy or remains the starter for 16 games, so good call. I think there is a better chance that MJD ends up a Cowboy by year end than Murray starting 16 games.
    LOL I had absolutely zero idea about the health of these guys. It was more like it was late in the draft and I was like "lemme follow my man conscript's list and handcuff someone."

I was gonna "grade my team" but the way NFL.com does it is they have some football nerds rate them. I feel like the think Skars said was just yahoo giving a draft grade based on computer stuffs.

That was my auto pick draft that took Chicago D in the 5th round. I'm not sure what happened with my RB's though. I had a ton of them set higher up from a kicker and defense but somehow those picks came in first. I guess over all I am not to disappointed with my auto draft outside of RB's

QB-Drew Brees ; Andy Dalton
    RB-DeAngelo Williams; Pierre Thomas; Ben Tate; Rashard Mendenhall
    WR-Calvin Johnson; Andre Johnson; Wes Welker; Kenny Britt; Denarius Moore
    TE- Vernon Davis;Owen Daniels
    K-Matt Bryant
    Def-Chicago

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell did you get Calvin AND Andre Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Good damn question. I can't make much sense of how it did the auto draft for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wes Welker as well... wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because he has no running backs? Also because Andre Johnson is mediocre (for a second tier WR) and was readily available at pick #30. He got shafted pretty hard by auto draft last night sadly. Filling all positions before drafting best available. Not prioritizing RBs after his presets were gone or something I have no idea what the hell happened there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Wes Welker as well... wow.
    For comparison, his auto draft took Welker at pick 31. Welker was on the board until round SIX in the other MMO league when he was taken at pick 55. Drew Brees that it picked for him at #10? The #1 in round 4, 31st overall.

10+ Year Old Account

For comparison, his auto draft took Welker at pick 31. Welker was on the board until round SIX in the other MMO league when he was taken at pick 55. Drew Brees that it picked for him at #10? The #1 in round 4, 31st overall.
    Yeah, I remember Welker being there for awhile in our draft. You're right though, he has no RB's

Draft tonight starting at 9:15 for money and bragging rights with people I know in real life. I'M NERVOUS. Just gotta follow my cheat sheet. Just gotta follow my cheat sheet... *deep breaths*

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he has no running backs? Also because Andre Johnson is mediocre (for a second tier WR) and was readily available at pick #30. He got shafted pretty hard by auto draft last night sadly. Filling all positions before drafting best available. Not prioritizing RBs after his presets were gone or something I have no idea what the hell happened there.

- - - Updated - - -

True, I still feel like Welker will get a lot of points this year.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Calvin typically goes in the first round and Andre in the 3rd round, so definitely easy to get both. The only reason I can see why Andre isn't rated higher is because he only had 4 TDs last year, which are so fluky. The targets/catches/yards are more reliable which Andre was 5th, 4th, and 2nd respectively last year. He played all 16 games last year and had 1600 yards, that's pretty fucking good.

Dude I'm more nervous about this draft (that opens up at 9) than I am about starting school again tomorrow LOL///

Pray for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude I'm more nervous about this draft (that opens up at 9) than I am about starting school again tomorrow LOL///

Pray for me.
    Know what pick you have yet?

I'll know in 28 mins, or at 9 East. Draft is at 9:30.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll know in 28 mins, or at 9 East. Draft is at 9:30.
    Cool, few minutes then. It will let you at least get a vague plan for the first 2 rounds when you know.