Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sorry for the controversy surrounding the trade, but if someone offered you Andre Johnson and Sidney Rice for Brian Hartline, you all would take it in a red hot minute too. Just to clarify, Diminish is sending the two players to the Mongols (me). While I would love to keep this trade, I totally understand if it gets voted down. Knowing the way these screwy NFL rankings work, they might have suggested the move because the point totals match up almost exactly. Only crappy part is that I did drop my claim on Edelman because of the trade.
    Last edited by buck008; 2013-09-13 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Sorry for the controversy surrounding the trade, but if someone offered you Andre Johnson and Sidney Rice for Brian Hartline, you all would take it in a red hot minute too. Just to clarify, Diminish is sending the two players to the Mongols (me). While I would love to keep this trade, I totally understand if it gets voted down. Knowing the way these screwy NFL rankings work, they might have suggested the move because the point totals match up almost exactly. Only crappy part is that I did drop my claim on Edelman because of the trade.
    I don't think anyone is blaming anyone for the trade, I think there's just several of us that think this particular trade isn't good for the fairness in the league, that's all. It's just the trade process at work. I'm sorry you dropped your Edelman claim for it though, that sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm either going to be a genius or a complete retard with my roster arrangement this week.

Some reason I'm leaning to the latter.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wes Welker, Dez Bryant, Brian Heartline, or Leonard Hankerson deciding which two to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    Wes Welker, Dez Bryant, Brian Heartline, or Leonard Hankerson deciding which two to play.
    Wes and Dez. Take the sure thing that has a small chance of letting you down, not the reaches that have a small chance of producing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm either going to be a genius or a complete retard with my roster arrangement this week.

Some reason I'm leaning to the latter.
    Im hoping the latter too! You do have some interesting choices. One of us will end the day 2-0.

Sec I need my signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Kay so I'm going in:

Charles, McFadden
    Green, Jones, Cruz
    Eli Manning

And the rest of those. If you guys have any tight end suggestions or even spare kickers, let me know.

Tuesday morning I'm gonna ask you guys free agents to pick up via waivers, you know. Or you could tell me know how to improve my RBs or something.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is a list offfffffff the top 25 players in free agency right now, ranked by their week 1 fantasy points scored. (In my league, of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sec I need my signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Kay so I'm going in:

Charles, McFadden
    Green, Jones, Cruz
    Eli Manning

And the rest of those. If you guys have any tight end suggestions or even spare kickers, let me know.

Tuesday morning I'm gonna ask you guys free agents to pick up via waivers, you know. Or you could tell me know how to improve my RBs or something.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is a list offfffffff the top 25 players in free agency right now, ranked by their week 1 fantasy points scored. (In my league, of course.)

Honestly, looking at those FAs and your bench, you're just going to be in a bad RB position this season. Until McFadden breaks you have two solid starters, and Powell to sub on for bye weeks. Its too bad you didn't manage to get one of the relatively good RBs that were going in rounds 10-12 like Daryl Richardson or Le'Von Bell (who will be starting when healthy, hopefully before bye weeks come around.

Your receiver situation is absurdly good though.

I would start Romo over Manning though, as I said before.

Omg so hard at injuries. It says Julio Jones is questionable. Should I sub him out?

No, don't sub him out. About an hour before the game, the teams announce who is active. He is active today, and likely playing through less of an injury than Roddy White. He will be the go to falcons receiver.

I love you Mazshax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazshax View Post
    No, don't sub him out. About an hour before the game, the teams announce who is active. He is active today, and likely playing through less of an injury than Roddy White. He will be the go to falcons receiver.
    Yeah, I'm sitting Roddy White out. He won't get as much action as he got last week, which was nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My TD pick-up this week has a TD. So far so good for that change I made, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jamal Charles got me a TD. But two drives and there hasn't been a mention of the name Jason Witten yet....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I love you Mazshax.
    You must love him even more now, with the long Julio Jones TD.

Wrong thread
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-09-15 at 06:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell is Spiller running against Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    You must love him even more now, with the long Julio Jones TD.
    HEHEHEH yeah. My tight end and kicker were being useless though and I was so mad. Tight End scored some though.

I'm up against a guy who drafted I think like first 8 picks through autodraft. But all his guys are playing today, literally all the team besides QB and one RB are playing for him right now so he's wracking up points making me nervous. (I only have TE K and uhhh like a RB and WR right now.)

Tell me to stop refreshing the page :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok my other backs are catching up to Spiller.

Well, Rodgers pretty well poo'ed on my day.