Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm riding the hype train and rolling with GB RB starks cause steven jackson got injured

I'm a big Starks fanboy because he was the star for the University at Buffalo when I was a grad student there. He took us to our only bowl game since the '50s! I think he's been a quality player when healthy and getting touches. Obviously last week was a product of an awful defense more than the goodness of Starks, but as long as he's getting 15+ touches per week, he should be a decent fantasy start.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I'm riding the hype train and rolling with GB RB starks cause steven jackson got injured
    Ya buddy! I got Starks in two of my leagues this week. Green Bay is totally going to run the ball and produce with a RB when expected.

Fast forward to Monday: Starks has 7 touches for 21 yards. Rodgers throws for 450. Packers...

Good pick Skarma and Conscript. Jamaal Charles scored 35 for me last night even though I was playing Grand Theft Auto and forgot about fantasy football.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really hesitant to put Giovanni Bernard in as 1 of my 2 starting RB's, btu he's allready scored more points then any of my starting RB's have scored for me so far. At least 1 bright spot this week, whatever happens.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Ya buddy! I got Starks in two of my leagues this week. Green Bay is totally going to run the ball and produce with a RB when expected.

Fast forward to Monday: Starks has 7 touches for 21 yards. Rodgers throws for 450. Packers...
    Well, good news. Starks ended up with 55 yards before he was hurt, so 3.4 more points than predicted! I am not having a good fantasy year lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Well, good news. Starks ended up with 55 yards before he was hurt, so 3.4 more points than predicted! I am not having a good fantasy year lol.
    I have 6 active players against 3 for my opponent, and I'm still only ahead by 10 points. >.< He'll kill me on Tuesday when he's got 3 active against Oakland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, James Jones with a touchdown. Even if I lose, I'm just glad I picked the right players on my team to start. Witten still not getting anything though.

That awesome game by Charles doesn't look so great now that Murray has done the same for Vet. Oh well.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-09-22 at 07:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    James Starks gets hurt in the first half, STILL a better fantasy start than freaking Steven Ridley. I hate Ridley so much.

Eli Mnning scored -2.75 for me............

Which means he fucked over Victor Cruz.

Oh god oh god. If I wasn't facing the worst guy in the league right now I'd be fucking crying scared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That awesome game by Charles doesn't look so great now that Murray has done the same for Vet. Oh well.
    I was up against Murray and Brees in my second league. I'm down like 40 points or something. GG

I think I can still win ogm. Even with negative QB score LOL. My opponent only has 1 point from his WR and only 12.50 from his QB. As long as no one blows up this could work out.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Down by 4 points to xskarma but I still got Denvers D, Denvers Kicker, and Wes Welker. I think all he has left is Martellus Bennett.

I'm raping in MMO2. But I really hate nfl.com's UI lol. It's so annoying to go there. I blame Verati for not using yahoo.

I wish I was in MMO1 with you guys lol.

I'll give an update after this quarter about my real life league.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm raping in MMO2. But I really hate nfl.com's UI lol. It's so annoying to go there. I blame Verati for not using yahoo.
    I like NFL.com. Not got any complaints about what I can do on all the pages. Only weird thing is the projections powered by EA Madden (which are inaccurate like hell).

I wish I was in MMO1 with you guys lol.
    Yeah but if you were in our league I wouldn't be giving you tips.

LOL really? I guess I'm fortunate then.

Kay so.

I have 26 points over my opponent. Tomorrow he has Wes Welker and S. Janiksomething a Kicker. I have McFadden andddddd Denver defense. Is it safe to start taunting my opponent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I have 26 points over my opponent. Tomorrow he has Wes Welker and S. Janiksomething a Kicker. I have McFadden andddddd Denver defense. Is it safe to start taunting my opponent?
    I'd feel pretty good with that kind of lead and those match ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anybody wants CJ Shitter you can pick him up after I drop him Wednesday. A direct trade for Fred Jackson isn't even plausible now like I was debating last week. My backup RBs are more than good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freaking Antonio Brown. Doing nothing for 2 weeks, then when he's got a bad matchup against Chicago and I bench him he goes off for 20+ points. Is there any logic in this infernal game?! >.<

(I knew what I was getting into with FF, just not appreciated just how annoying it is to have random stuff happen )

- - - Updated - - -

Antonio Brown in the end for 31.60 points, sitting on my bench. I would have had a real shot winning this week if I'd had him in my line up, even with Rodgers having a crappy week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colin Kaepernick are you fucking kidding me? Two weeks in a row, you shit the bed. And then you smeared it all over. At least last week, you had an excuse. You weren't playing Seattle again.

Vet has Peyton tomorrow, I have Eric Decker. I'm up by twelve. Not looking good.

Seriously, any hope that Kaep is just getting his stride, feeling the game, some other stupid saying?