Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have CJ Spiller in two leagues. One of them is a PPR. He is starting in neither league right now. Just not worth it. It's not that he had one bad game, it's that he hasn't had a good game. He had one decent game, but nothing that makes him worth a first round pick. His production right now makes him a marginal flex play. If you're desperate. Someone offered me DeAngelo Williams for him and I almost took it. I'm not willing to sell low on my first round pick just yet, but I was lucky to snag Gio Bernard in a late round in that league so I have some flexibility. Spiller is just not a good fantasy option right now.

I too bought into all the Spiller hype and drafted him in all 3 of my fantasy leagues... He's been a massive dissapointment for a 1st round pick.

To cap it off, I've also drafted combinations of S.Ridley x2, S.Vereen, S.Jackson which has also lead to my demise. The combination of Spiller and Ridley has just crippled the start of my fantasy season. On the bright side I did manage to avoid drafting D.Wilson... lol

It's a harsh lesson to learn, but I've learnt not to draft the same players in multiple leagues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post
    It's a harsh lesson to learn, but I've learnt not to draft the same players in multiple leagues.
    I've done that for the simple fact it would be kinda boring to have the same players, but I guess this is a much better reason not to do it.

On the downside, you won't hit gold in all of your leagues either, by drafting that 1 guy that blows up during the season and has a monster year for you.

Still, I'd prefer not being crippeled in all my leagues over hitting the jackpot in all of them.

Please don't post macro images would rather you post constructively thanks.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-09-26 at 03:40 AM.

I didn't so much plan on having him in both leagues. I picked 8th in my first and 7th in my second draft. People went nuts and drafted QBs and receivers first, and he was the best available guy sitting there in the spot. I figured he would be money in the PPR league though. The nice thing about having guys on multiple teams is that you don't have to worry about things like needing a guy to do well in one league but suck in another.

10+ Year Old Account
    even though my team has scored like 100 points over the last two weeks I've been denied like a zillion waiver attempts, so I'm pretty much done caring

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was up ~50 points and I thought I would've won, then my opponent squeezes 80 points out of 3 players.

BUT IT GETS WORSE! QB: bye RB: Bye and injured TE: Bye and injured WR: injured Defense: Sucking

Ugh.... what am I gunna do.....

10+ Year Old Account
    That's it. I'm putting Philip Rivers in until Kaepernick gets his shit together.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG. I actually won my first match up! Woohoo

Sorry Pendulous, Antonio Gates nearly brought you back in the game, but I hung on for the win in the end. There was a 0.06 point difference between us at some point!

So, got my first win, now I need to start winning more so I don't end the season in last place.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell did I lose? You only had two players above ten points, and I had two closing in on 20.

Well, after that game, I'm even more putting Rivers in in place of Kaepernick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    How the hell did I lose? You only had two players above ten points, and I had two closing in on 20.

Well, after that game, I'm even more putting Rivers in in place of Kaepernick.
    You had Chris Johnson (who did nothing), Jason Witten (who did nothing), Antonio GAtes (who blew up for 20 points and nearly cost me the match), and Eric Decker (who had a TD called back or dropped or something, I forget). I had Romo (who did nothing more then expected), COwboys kicker (who did nothing) and a 15-20 point headstart.

You should have rightly won.

What's funny is, we are the lowest 2 scoring players in Fantasy this week, so this is just a complete fluke win for me. I managed to beat someone who was just as bad as me this week. Not really a comfortable thought going forward.

I'm just praying I can get some consistency out of my team. I have Rodgers back after his bye week, and I won't have much bye week replacement troubles till past week 7, so I'm hoping I can get some decent, consistent points out of my best players going forward.

Up against Vetali with his Peyton Manning next though. Definitely not looking forward to this, cause this might get ugly. He went off for 120 points this week, while my best week is 96 points. >.<

Aaaaaa... Sproles has gone bonkers tonight. That's that, 3-1

Don't do it Jimmy Graham! Noooooo!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    Don't do it Jimmy Graham! Noooooo!!!!!!
    Wow. Losing with 110 points scored, that sucks. I feel for you.

Losing by .18. Jimmy Graham getting 2 TDs killed me. Actually, it was the catch he got for the first down that put him over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    Losing by .18. Jimmy Graham getting 2 TDs killed me. Actually, it was the catch he got for the first down that put him over.
    Pray he loses a fumble!

10+ Year Old Account
    So this week I made all correct roster choices.

GO ME!

Okay I need a tight end for BYE week. Who on my roster is expendable? Or should I drop my current TE?

- - - Updated - - -

Also while I'm here, wtf is the deal with this bum bitch Mark Ingram? Should I fucking replace him?

Also it says Darren McFadden is projected for 0. I guess replace him with Bilal Powell...?

Ingram's fucking bad and he's always been bad. There's nothing good about Mark Ingram.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the top fantasy players, I see Philip Rivers at number three. I can't wait for this weekend. Since I'm starting him this week, he'll do absolute shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Also while I'm here, wtf is the deal with this bum bitch Mark Ingram? Should I fucking replace him?
    Imgram hasn't been productive at all since he joined the league. Great in college doesn't always mean great in the NFL. To put it bluntly:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Ingram's fucking bad and he's always been bad. There's nothing good about Mark Ingram.