Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazshax View Post
    Does it? I usually open my ESPN league to get that information while I'm making changes on nfl.com.
    You could get the info by clicking on a player, but starting today you can just highlight it and it will pop up. It might just be for the losing players who need some help or something near the end of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Can't believe it, but I'm starting Kaepernick over Rivers. Apparently NFL.com has a thing now where you can highlight the opponent and it will tell you where that team ranks in giving up x fantasy points to that position.
    yea, noticed it too, took 'em long enough, they show up green if its a real good matchup

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck you Mike Wallace

FUCK YOU

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. I win with basically three players. Problem is, only one of those is consistent. And most of Tavon Austin's points came on one running play. Getting really irritating figuring out which of your players will actually show up. Witten did, Gates didn't. usually the other way around. Rivers did well, despite playing KC. Kaepernick has yet to play, but I could have been at 118 with Rivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a rollercoaster in Fantasy. My MMO-C team was up against someone that hadn't set their line-up, meaning they had 2 people on bye's and 1 person on IR on their roster, even so my team was so bad (mostly due to my top 2 Bengals on bye) that it took Tom Brady and the Patriots exploding in the second half and stomping on his Bronco's D to get back into it and win the match up. Even then it was close though.

And in the weekly pick'em everything fell apart for me, between the thursday game not being picked and all the upsets and weird games I've had only 4 correct picks so far this week. I'm still a few points ahead of Spectral, but it's no longer the commanding lead I had. Definitely need to do better next week!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    What a rollercoaster in Fantasy. My MMO-C team was up against someone that hadn't set their line-up, meaning they had 2 people on bye's and 1 person on IR on their roster, even so my team was so bad (mostly due to my top 2 Bengals on bye) that it took Tom Brady and the Patriots exploding in the second half and stomping on his Bronco's D to get back into it and win the match up. Even then it was close though.

And in the weekly pick'em everything fell apart for me, between the thursday game not being picked and all the upsets and weird games I've had only 4 correct picks so far this week. I'm still a few points ahead of Spectral, but it's no longer the commanding lead I had. Definitely need to do better next week!
    if it cheers you up any, Spectral got Josh Gordon'd in the face yesterday

The Fuzzy Bunny Slippers pulled off a narrow win in the MMO1 League. I thought that was a sure loss. But with Gore only getting 3.4 point, hurray for me!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of people still alive in the playoff race in league 1. Member the tiebreaker is head-to-head and no one knows what kind of funky shit NFL uses if it has to go a tiebreaker beyond that but it's not points for. Draynay vs. Pendulous next week will be a huge game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Lots of people still alive in the playoff race in league 1. Member the tiebreaker is head-to-head and no one knows what kind of funky shit NFL uses if it has to go a tiebreaker beyond that but it's not points for. Draynay vs. Pendulous next week will be a huge game.
    Yeah, it's most likely between you, Draynay and Pendulous to figure out who gets to go to the playoffs, me and the other 5-7's are likely to far out, unless you 3 start losing everything.

I could be a real pain in the ass for someone though, cause I'm playing Pendulous this week, and Draynay in the last week. Neither can really afford to lose their match up against me. Even if I can't really expect anything to happen for me it's fun to know I'm at least involved in shaping the playoffs in my last few weeks, and keep me invested in doing my utmost to make sure I'm not a free win for anybody.

Tbh, I'm happy with not being in last place anymore, and not finishing in last place, most likely. If I can win 1 more week out of the 3 left or Conscript loses 1 more then I'm definitely safe and will have achieved my outset goal of not finishing last.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean all the 5-7s are only 2 games back of 2 different spots with 3 games to play, and like I said no one really knows how the tiebreakers will play out. I think it's perfectly reasonable for one of them to get in.

Tony Romo's a dick. Instead of fucking throwing the ball for a touchdown and getting me some fucking points he keeps playing teamball. What an asshole.

I literally ignored MMO2 for 2.5 months or so and lol I'm in 5th place, top 4 make playoffs. If things go well I can make playoffs and then I'll destroy everyone :O.

Oh wait since it's top 4 that means there are 2 weeks left of regular season. Damnit I got excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Josh Gordon man, I think I should rename my team after him

10+ Year Old Account
    Eric Decker ended up with 41 points. That's the most I've ever seen. Except...well, Peyton in week 1. But holy shit. If an inconsistent receiver didn't score that much, I would have lost bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Vick MNF performance against Washington a few years back was the biggest one I can remember 333 passing 4 pass TDs, 80 rush 2 rush TDs I was losing by 30 before that game hehehe....

I saw Decker put up his 41 for you but the other team had Jeffrey and his ~37 so they almost cancelled out, what a crazy week, I didn't expect anybody to beat Gordon's 38.

I was glad to see both of those guys got started, I had Tate's 3 TDs on the bench.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    the Vick MNF performance against Washington a few years back was the biggest one I can remember 333 passing 4 pass TDs, 80 rush 2 rush TDs I was losing by 30 before that game hehehe....

I saw Decker put up his 41 for you but the other team had Jeffrey and his ~37 so they almost cancelled out, what a crazy week, I didn't expect anybody to beat Gordon's 38.

I was glad to see both of those guys got started, I had Tate's 3 TDs on the bench.
    Jeffery has been steadily getting hotter over the season. I actually dropped him from my team at 1 point early on when I was switching around in search of RB's. Glad I picked him back up

Dude I scored 156 or so in mmo2. I'm god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Jeffery has been steadily getting hotter over the season. I actually dropped him from my team at 1 point early on when I was switching around in search of RB's. Glad I picked him back up
    I saw him sitting there and thought about nabbing him, but he would be rotting for me behind Gordon & D.Thomas

10+ Year Old Account
    Dray, if you had played Ben Tate over Eddie Lacy, you would have had nearly 190 points....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Dray, if you had played Ben Tate over Eddie Lacy, you would have had nearly 190 points....
    About 186, I know, I have been thinking about it lol. I considered playing him since the Lacy vs. Detroit matchup wasn't great, but Tate had just stunk up the joint against Jax.

fun fact, it projected me to score 91