Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cmooonnnn Knowshon

10+ Year Old Account
    Eric Decker, Philip Rivers, and Antonio Gates all played tonight and combined for 22 points for me. Fucking shit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Kaepernick has more points at halftime than Rivers did all game Thursday. Sounds about right.

Cutler comes back and completely ignores any player not named Marshall. Back to the Bears of old. Mccgown is definitely better for fantasy.

Delanie Walker just got me into the playoffs. I hate my TEs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to play someone with jamaal charles....../pullsoutgun

Quote Originally Posted by vickvinegar View Post
    I had to play someone with jamaal charles....../pullsoutgun
    Guess we know who is going to be next seasons #1 Fantasy pick at least :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post
    Trent Richardson!

- - - Updated - - -

So it looks like the MMO1 League is set for playoffs.

Celdiseth (Fuzzy Bunny Slippers) taking on Spectral (Being Racist with Mr Cooper)
    and
    Draynay (Not Team in LA) taking on Stommped (Hernandez's Not So Tight End)

I think Spectral and Stommped can still swap positions depending on two things. Torrey Smith needs a big game to give Stommped a loss and I'm not quite sure how tie breakers are made. But those are basically the top four teams and will continue on to the playoffs.

The MMO2 League is also set for next week.

Blueobelisk (Summertime Sadness) faces off against Mazshax (Bloodbath and Beyond)
    and
    Celdiseth (Fuzzy Bunny Slippers) faces off against Brogrom (Hernandez's Pistol Offense)

Once again, the top four are set and it all depends on how the positioning comes down based on tiebreakers. I believe the tie Mazshax got puts him into fourth place with myself and Brogrom having the same record.

With that, good luck to everyone in the playoffs! Can the Fuzzy Bunny Slippers pull off a win in both leagues?

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. I almost feel the need to apologize to Conscript. My team blew this week, but I still won thanks to Jamal Charles. I don't think I've seen that many points from a player before. That's more than Peyton put up in week one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post
    He already was mine this year. Good receiving running back on a team with not really any offensive weapons. Can't go wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a fucking ridiculous stat line from Charles, holy shit, yea, I haven't seen more than 51.5 points before, even the epic Vick game was ~49.
    Josh Gordon fell to earth but I guess Eddie Lacy carried me along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    That is a fucking ridiculous stat line from Charles, holy shit, yea, I haven't seen more than 51.5 points before, even the epic Vick game was ~49.
    Josh Gordon fell to earth but I guess Eddie Lacy carried me along.
    I debated Rashad Jennings instead of Riley Cooper, but I didn't quite trust Jennings, just healthy, against a decent KC defence. Cooper against a weak Minnesota team should be good right? well, yeah, NOPE. I've had more close losses like that this year. It's a learning process.

Anyway, good luck to you all that made it to the playoffs! I noticed in my NFL league that play didn't actually stop when playoffs began for those that didn't make it, so we might see more action next week for everybody, and not just the teams in playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Anyway, good luck to you all that made it to the playoffs! I noticed in my NFL league that play didn't actually stop when playoffs began for those that didn't make it, so we might see more action next week for everybody, and not just the teams in playoffs.
    I always make sure to keep picking my teams, just to see how many points I get. I do it every year (because...so far I've yet to make a playoff).

- - - Updated - - -

Justin Tucker's gonna make me lose on Monday

And he did. Son of a bitch.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-12-17 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Holy shit. I almost feel the need to apologize to Conscript. My team blew this week, but I still won thanks to Jamal Charles. I don't think I've seen that many points from a player before. That's more than Peyton put up in week one.
    I think your feelings of guilt were a little premature.

WHAT'S UP CHUMPS. Summertime Sadness here, declaring I'm #1 god of MMO2 FF.

I face Brogrom in semifinals.

Mazshax and Celdiseth are facing each other.

KUKUKUKUKU.

How's MMO1?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...Celd decides he wants to excel in both leagues eh? He thinks he can get #1 in MMO1 and thinks he can defeat me, Summertime Sadness, in another league? No way.
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2013-12-17 at 07:32 PM.

Hard to declare yourself #1 when we're just starting the playoffs, yes?

Well I meant #1 regular season, but I'm already going to make the assertion that I'll be the victor coming out of this! I love being arrogant.

Meet me in the finals Mazshax and it'll be fun. KUKUKUKUKU.

Hehe this is fun. Not like when I lost my real life $50 league. That was like:

Great timing on half my team being probable or questionable for this weeks game. Looks like this might be an easy win for you Blue

Good luck to all those who have their championship games today and to all those who are starting their playoffs (including Spectral and Mazshax)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brogrom View Post
    Great timing on half my team being probable or questionable for this weeks game. Looks like this might be an easy win for you Blue
    This the week to beat him though. He is going to take a 0 from his tight end and apparently its snowing in green bay which will limit Jordy Nelson.

Well... I pulled a stupid. Didn't realize MJD was back, started Todman. I don't see that ending well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Well... I pulled a stupid. Didn't realize MJD was back, started Todman. I don't see that ending well.
    I dont think Todman should be your only concern. It looks like your players didnt show up this week.