Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh. Maybe I need to in order to make this fantasy year somewhat entertaining for myself.
    I'm laughing too but I'm still super pissed.

Lol Pendulous.

Hold this image later guys, we only did 16 weeks of FF in real life league so winner won last night but I did a what if picture of if we did 17 weeks.

Gonna text it in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

?!

FF Leader said we did 16 weeks because some teams might rest players during Week 17. *headache growing* Am I gonna have to factor that in...? One of you run Summertime Sadness.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Typically that happens, but we are in a weird situation this season where nobody has clinched every thing possible and has zero reason to play their starters with the exception of Kansas City. So, I would only worry if you had Jamaal Charles.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-12-24 at 05:15 PM.

I do have jamaal charles.

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit that was supposed to be in all caps.

- - - Updated - - -

God fucking dammit. You're right. Kansas City clinched wild card but can't win division so they're just chilling.

NOOOOOOOOOO Jamaal Charles carried my season..

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I do have jamaal charles.

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit that was supposed to be in all caps.

- - - Updated - - -

God fucking dammit. You're right. Kansas City clinched wild card but can't win division so they're just chilling.

NOOOOOOOOOO Jamaal Charles carried my season..
    Its alright. I have marshawn lynch. So we are both out our first round picks.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    Seattle has to win if they want to win the division. That's the difference between the 1 seed and the 5 seed so I would say that's pretty important, no reason why Lynch wouldn't play. Kansas City is the only team with nothing to play for and Charles is the only one on their offense worth a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    ..............:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU. DICK.

You fucking took my. My. MY HANDCUFF FOR JAMAAL CHARLES AND YOU'RE PLAYING HIM. Kniles Davis that conscript told me about.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This feels like betrayal somehow.

How can I overcome this backstabbing guys?

- - - Updated - - -

.........Lol I was joking above but I don't really know what to do now. Apparently Jaamal and other starters will play 1-2 series, but....?

..............:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU. DICK.

You fucking took my. My. MY HANDCUFF FOR JAMAAL CHARLES AND YOU'RE PLAYING HIM. Kniles Davis that conscript told me about.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This feels like betrayal somehow.

How can I overcome this backstabbing guys?

- - - Updated - - -

.........Lol I was joking above but I don't really know what to do now. Apparently Jaamal and other starters will play 1-2 series, but....?
    Well yah. Once I saw that the Chiefs were locked into their wildcard spot no matter the outcome of the game, I immediately put in a waiver claim for Davis. My line up isnt finalized in either league. I just dont think i can trust marshawn lynch and the seahawks.

- - - Updated - - -

MMO League 1 Finals:

Fuzzy Bunny Slippers (Celdiseth) vs
    QB: Stafford
    RB: Forte
    RB: Mccoy
    WR: Marshall
    WR: Nelson
    TE: Olsen
    Flex: Allen
    Def: Saints
    K: Henery

Hernandez's Not So Tight End (Stommped)
    QB: Cutler
    RB: Lynch
    RB: Stacy
    WR: Jennings
    WR: Fitzgerald
    TE: Graham
    Flex: Mendenhall
    Def: Patriots
    K: Gould

MMO League 2 Finals:

Summertime Sadness (Blueobelisk) vs
    QB: Stafford
    RB: Charles
    RB: Murray
    WR: Decker
    WR: Green
    TE: Walker
    Flex: Nelson
    Def: Bengals
    K: Bailey

Fuzzy Bunny Slippers (Celdiseth)
    QB: Foles
    RB: Kniles Davis
    RB: Lacy
    WR: Marshall
    WR: Allen
    TE: Thomas
    Flex: Bell
    Def: Colts
    K: Henery
    Last edited by Celdiseth; 2013-12-28 at 08:18 PM.

Stompped! We have to combine forces and double knock out Celd tomorrow.

Someone give me advice about my lineup since Celd posted it lol. I didn't get to #1 seed by skill, I got to it by a ridiculous amount of luck.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I picked up Randall Cobb last week as well, I could decide to throw him in last minute if there's any kind of update that says he won't be on any kind of snap count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I picked up Randall Cobb last week as well, I could decide to throw him in last minute if there's any kind of update that says he won't be on any kind of snap count.
    I'm kind of looking at Rodgers at the moment and wondering if I should play him. He hasn't played in weeks, so he might be rusty as hell. He's got Eddie Lacy to run at the worst run defence in the league for him, so he might not throw much. There's a weather forecast with winds that might stop him from throwing on occasion.

On the other hand I have Andrew Luck lined up as my starter at the moment, but I have no clue about if they are going to play him much, or if the Colts will decide to pack it in early if things look secure and/or out of reach.

I have yet to be persuaded from starting Luck, but I'm keeping an eye on reports about his playing tomorrow, and the Colts plans.

Well, I made a last minute change to my MMO2 league team. I swapped out Kniles Davis and put Bell in his slot and Antonio Brown in the flex. Go Steelers?

Anyways, other than that last minute change, it looks like the teams are finalized. So good luck to both of you!

Fuck man I forgot to remove Charles.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck man, I got the Charles situation taken care of but Matthew Stafford isn't working out as much as my backup Matt Ryan.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ BURN IN A FIRE FUZZY BUNNY SLIPPERS. Why can't you just go down quietly?!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck your Colts defense. This is baddddddd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone think that the fantasy season should end earlier? I don't think it's fair that some teams' players aren't even playing because the real teams are keeping people out to keep them healthy, when there's nothing on the line for them the last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Anyone think that the fantasy season should end earlier? I don't think it's fair that some teams' players aren't even playing because the real teams are keeping people out to keep them healthy, when there's nothing on the line for them the last week.
    I prefer the 2-week matchups in the playoffs to somewhat mitigate these situations, but the truth is that once the holidays kick in I barely pay attention to fantasy football and there's no good fix for that, happens every year.

Holy shit Kniles Davis is exploding. Thank God Seth took him out of his lineup.

Holy shit Kniles Davis is exploding. Thank God Seth took him out of his lineup.
    Yah. Oh well. My bench is doing just as good as my starters. I just need to keep it close and then Nick Foles will carry me to the win.

@@@@ I'm getting nervous. I'm turning off games and not checking score till 8:30. Then I'll stress out.

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't stop myself from looking.

How's MMO1 going?

- - - Updated - - -

Legit Seth, if you played Anquan Boldin or Kniles Davis and your score was destroying me, I think I'd be so sad and kick myself for not recruiting better people.

@@@@ I'm getting nervous. I'm turning off games and not checking score till 8:30. Then I'll stress out.

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't stop myself from looking.

How's MMO1 going?

- - - Updated - - -

Legit Seth, if you played Anquan Boldin or Kniles Davis and your score was destroying me, I think I'd be so sad and kick myself for not recruiting better people.
    MMO1 is a close match as well. Im up by 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Stommped has all his players going now. So as long as im close before tonights game, I should be okay with Mccoy to finish it off.

- - - Updated - - -

That was a bad call on my part sitting Kniles Davis. But I couldnt put faith on a player I just picked up. I wanted to win with the team I drafted and played all year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheesh, my 3 afternoon game guys are combining for 0.10 points at this moment, while Vetali has 4 going for about 60. Yeah, not winning this one. >.<