ReM uptime for new mw

Hi,
    Im fairly new to playing MW only at 500 ilvl and i was wondering what that best way was to get ReM on more then 12 targets, every once in a while i can get up to 14 but its pretty rare and i have seen some videos where people get it up to 15+. Is there a trick what i've been doing is waiting until i get a 7-8 stack up using TFT, uplift and instantly recasting ReM. Is there a better way? thanks in advance for your advice. Unfortunately i dont have an logs to go along with this but hopefully this is enough info to get some good feedback

Double check ur haste caps in tiger stance. 9145 haste is what you wanna shoot for

Quote Originally Posted by Paiimeii View Post
    Double check ur haste caps in tiger stance. 9145 haste is what you wanna shoot for
    No def not at 500 ilevel. You would have to gem pure haste and full haste reforges thus losing alot of crit. + i dont think haste increases renewing mists uptime like that.
    In answer to the op, you rlly just need to watch the timers of renewing mist. As soon as the first application is roughly 1second then you use tft which will get the most possible applications out. I think I can use 3 casts of renewing mist and have barely enough time to use thunder focus tea to refresh them before the first application would wear off. Ofc this means you need to cast it on cooldown instantly which isnt a bad thing ofc
    Basically doing this you will get it on 7 people and refresh it, then before the duration ends you should be able to get another 2 casts of renewing mist which will get it on 15 people and if your timing of casting renewing mist is perfect then you might get it on 16 or possibly 17 people before the first runs out
    I run in a 10man guild so I cant rlly comment as it sounds like you are in a 25man guild but I dont rlly watch the timers of renewing mist, just when huge burst damage is going to happen like fist smash on iron qon. As soon as I thunder focus tea I know half the raid will have renewing mist refreshed so I only need a few more seconds before iron qon starts his fist smash to get the rest of the raid covered
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2013-08-13 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    Your ReM will reach 8 targets twice after you cast it within 3 ticks, you want to TFT uplift on 8 ReMs

Mage's Alter Time is what's responsible for some 17-18 count ReMs, you can't get more than 16 except on the very last tick of the TFTs but you don't have a GCD to Uplift then anyways.