[H - Caelestrasz - US (Oceananic)] Raiders of the Lost Ark - recruiting for flex raid

[H - Caelestrasz - US (Oceananic)] Raiders of the Lost Ark
    We are looking for more like minded people to join our friendly raiding team.
    If you are an elitist, then this is not the place for you. We are progressive, not hardcore.

Currently running Progressive 10man ToT on Wed/Thur @ 9pm and Flex Fun Run on Friday @ 9pm.
    The plan is when we finish ToT to switch to (Progression) Flex then switch to Normal SoO.
    We want to build the Flex team now so that when ToT is through, everyone has plenty of experience in it.

Looking for DPS mainly as we have a good number of tanks and healers.

Guild provides food, flasks and guild repairs on Raid Nights.

We want people who are:
    * willing to run 3-man Heroics for gear & to help other guildies get gear
    * form groups to farm rep & elites on Timeless Isle
    * work with reforging & gemming & enchanting (the Guild will GIVE you the gems & enchants - just work with us)
    * show up on time for raids

It isn't hard and there are major benefits for those that want to progress and have a good time.

Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654 - contact me in-game or RealID if you'd like more information or to discuss.

Thank you!
    Last edited by sandspally; 2013-10-01 at 10:13 AM. Reason: updated info
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!

BUMP
    We're still looking and hope to get some regular, reliable recruits
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!

Hello,

I am currently on the Calestrasz server . . Alliance based toons but potentially looking for a casual raiding guild.

DPS wise I have a Lock, Elemental Shaman, Feral/Boomkin, Shadow Priest and Mage - do have Windwalker Monk but not a spec I enjoy.

All Hybrid classes have an offspec heals as well.

Would any of the above suit?

my Battle ID is Mikey#1284 if you wish to add me and catch up.