Disc Gear Min/Maxing Opinions

Tonight I got a heroic tier helmet and I'm kinda thinking of changing my gear set up a little. My plan was to use the tier helmet and gloves while using H TF shoulders, chest and legs, but I didn't realize the offset shoulders I had (shared boss loot ones) only had 1 socket as opposed to 2 sockets on tier and the pants I was using are not TF (http://www.wowdb.com/items/96505-leggings-of-ebon-veins). So this kinda changes things for me. I can pick the 4 set back up, with my robes being my offset piece, although I wasn't really impressed with it. I used it for a few weeks and it was usually 1-4% of my healing, depending on the boss. I could also use these H TF pants I have in my bank (http://www.wowdb.com/items/96899-sad...arred-leggings), along with the shared H TF shoulders and my current chest. Either way I think I'd lose something like 3-4% crit and just not sure if it's worth it for the mastery and haste I'd pick up.

I'm just trying to min/max and kinda prepare for the next tier whenever it's released. Either of those set ups would work but just want some opinions of what might work the best.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stora/advanced
    Last edited by Kalliope; 2013-08-12 at 09:21 AM.

The stat differences won't make up for the healing you lose by dropping the 4pc, unless we're talking LFR tier vs H TF non-tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

Gloves from Primordius are good in my opinion. Two yellow sockets with 120 int bonus, with crit/spirit as secondaries. Tier gloves have haste, as well as only one blue socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Gloves from Primordius are good in my opinion. Two yellow sockets with 120 int bonus, with crit/spirit as secondaries. Tier gloves have haste, as well as only one blue socket.
    Yea I want those gloves bad but unfortunately they've never ever dropped on heroic in my group, same with the Horridon trinket, never seen it on Heroic . I tried the 4 set out tonight in our farm clear and was more than disappointed with the Golden Apparitions. I remembered it healing more but I was lucky if it reached 2%. It was almost always less than 1% of my healing. Maybe I am looking at it the wrong way but still seems disappointing. I did roll some pants off Ra'den I might try out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalliope View Post
    Yea I want those gloves bad but unfortunately they've never ever dropped on heroic in my group, same with the Horridon trinket, never seen it on Heroic . I tried the 4 set out tonight in our farm clear and was more than disappointed with the Golden Apparitions. I remembered it healing more but I was lucky if it reached 2%. It was almost always less than 1% of my healing. Maybe I am looking at it the wrong way but still seems disappointing. I did roll some pants off Ra'den I might try out.
    4 piece won't be that good now with farm content. It will do much better on progression. It will be useful in SoO until you get your T16 2 piece as well.

I only have the heroic gloves off of Primordius. Was hoping for Heroic TF but oh well.