Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the Skies will turn green, a mighty green fireball twice as big as stormwind rushes towards the ground - unfortunately the Legion has miscalculated the landing position and it plumbs into the sea.

Leaders of Alliance and Horde, alongside with other important characters decide to dive down below to see what's happening there.

The Dark Below - side with Nat Pagle to fish Legion scum from the depth of the ocean!
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Nicely done, but fake.

Deleted
    If I take a picture of my monitor, it has to be real! Looks like a cute little project off deviantart, but that's as far as it goes.

Although it may be fake but it looks pretty cool.

Deleted
    We've not even seen the one for 5.4 yet have we?

Plus, if Dark Below is, unfortuantly, the next expansion then it's unlikely we're going to get a legion patch and then go for a swim only to come back to the legion a year later.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    How is it 'obvious?' Looks pretty high quality to me - if its fake than yeah, props to the creator. Looks to me more like a graphic test of the final logo that would be appended to the end of the cinematic, if they make one at all for a non-raid patch.
    I say it's obvious because it looks like it's on Youtube. Why would internal graphic testing of logos take place on Youtube?

Deleted
    Why do some idiots always have to write 'source?' in a thread. Completely mindblowing. If it really is a leak, then the source should rightly stay silent so that it can indeed be a source again.

Think people.. think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the source?

Deleted
    It does look like it could be real, but where does it come from. This is really a bit much right now. "The Dark Below", "Reaper of Souls" and now "Skysunder". Give me a break. Where is all this coming from in so short of a time?

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it 'obvious?' Looks pretty high quality to me - if its fake than yeah, props to the creator. Looks to me more like a graphic test of the final logo that would be appended to the end of the cinematic, if they make one at all for a non-raid patch.
    It looks as real as your sig for an expansion logo. That is how I can tell it is fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Its so poor quality its obviously a fake and a bad one too...
    dude its a picture of a screen ... Ofc its bad quality -_-

Awesome logo and patch name tbh even if it is fake. Would love it to be real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    It looks as real as your sig for an expansion logo. That is how I can tell it is fake.
    And what exactly looks so fake about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Looks as good as that "Rise of the legion" logo, oh wait, that was fake!

???
    Theres a difference between fake and fanfiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    If it is indeed fake, someone has some mad skills.
    Yea Adobe After Effects totally doesn't walk you right through how to make generic stuff like this or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Theres a difference between fake and fanfiction.
    What might that be?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake logos that look like that exist all over the place. Most fan-xpac-ideas even have their own little logo thing, one of the examples: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ansion-concept
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    And what exactly looks so fake about it?
    The part where it is entirely missing the ™, or maybe the part where it has the patch number for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

This was posted in one of the many, many Dark Below threads and appears to have been gotten buried, but I think it warrants its own thread - an image of what appears to be the logo for Patch 5.5's release.

The logo brings to mind the burning green fel flames of the Legion, and the name evokes an image of the sky itself being torn asunder, raining devastation down on Azeroth.

To me, this is pretty much concrete evidence that the Legion are going to be coming back, and it looks like they may be arriving as soon as Patch 5.5.

The trademarked name 'Dark Below' has got everything looking to the deep places of Azeroth, but maybe we should all be watching the skies.

What do people think about this?
    The Dark Below does not appear to be related to D3

According to the official website "Reaper of Souls" is a trademark and linked to Diablo 3, with Gamescom coming up next week it wouldn't be surprising to see the expansion for Diablo 3 announced there.

Deleted
    It is definitely plausible that we'll have a Legion invasion event in 5.5.

Just look at the name, 'Skysunder', how similar to the Sundering it is. And with the Shaohao video's we've been getting that ended with an eerie note during the Sundering.

There's nothing to say a story arch can't span over more than one expansion. Same with a Legion invasion.

This could be the Pandaren's great moment. The infernals fall, the Pandaren fight back, but it isn't enough as the entire planet is besieged.

As a result, they take us down to the Dark Below (remember Pandaria has a lot of connection to N'Zoth) to find cover in the great underground caverns of Azeroth. Accidentally, we also stumble upon N'Zoth. So the expansion is indeed set during the burning legion invasion, but we have to go through another adventure while they invade. Meanwhile, we'll also begin the resistance movement, and then in the next expansion, we'll take it back.

Still fits with the 'You'll need Turalyon for what's next' quote by Metzen, and all the BL teasers.