Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    And you seem to have no idea about graphic/logo design.

Vanilla,BC, Cata patches all had the background.
    Also a Logo that appears in the 6th second makes no sense.
    And you really have no sense of logic, or the design process.

Why would you even link a picture that contradicted your claims? Just silly.

The 6th second? This could be an animated logo for the duration of that entire video. Even so, that is beyond your point.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2013-08-14 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    And you really have no sense of logic, or the design process.

Why would you even link a picture that contradicted your claims? Just silly.
    Believe what you want mate. Im out of this discussion.
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Believe what you want mate. Im out of this discussion.
    Discussion, heh, i call it a murdering.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically this is a youtube video, might be unlisted? Does anyone know where you could find the link? I am very interested in the animation which went into that logo.

6.0 The Dark Below (Azeroth after the Legion's Invasion) sounds awesome!
    Last edited by Nivena; 2013-08-14 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Other than the final patch of an expansion having nothing to do with said expansion? Usually, the theme changes when we enter a new expansion. So that logo should be 6.0.

This also pretty much doesn't make sense because the next expansion isn't legion-based.
    And you know that how? Because once some stupid unimportant npc had a titul "Fiend of the Dark Below" ? I don't think so.

Just because they never did something doesn't mean they will never do (by the way, who said anything about changing the theme, one event similiar to barrens in 5.3 few quests and progress in the storyline doesn't change the whole theme, it rather explains the motivation behind this whole expansion which is only logical), stop jumping to conclusions when you dont have a piece of evidence to contradict my ideas. Which after all give 100% more sense than another filler expansion underwater/underground after we just had a filler Pandaria xpac.
    Last edited by Crysis; 2013-08-14 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Other than the final patch of an expansion having nothing to do with said expansion? Usually, the theme changes when we enter a new expansion. So that logo should be 6.0.

This also pretty much doesn't make sense because the next expansion isn't legion-based.
    That was prior to the new patch system.
    I.e. content, lore, content, lore content, lore

5.5 will be the last lore patch and tie the story of Mists and the next expansion together.
    6.0 will be a content patch introducing class changes, an event (probably) that kicks off the expansion, and other large changes

Slightly off topic, assuming The Dark Below is the expansion, what do you call it?

"DB" isn't very exciting and you can't really call it "Dark" and "Below" is a bit strange

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That was prior to the new patch system.
    I.e. content, lore, content, lore content, lore

5.5 will be the last lore patch and tie the story of Mists and the next expansion together.
    6.0 will be a content patch introducing class changes, an event (probably) that kicks off the expansion, and other large changes

Slightly off topic, assuming The Dark Below is the expansion, what do you call it?

"DB" isn't very exciting and you can't really call it "Dark" and "Below" is a bit strange
    You're forgetting the "T" in there.
    So just like The Burning Crusade was called "TBC", so shall The Dark Bellow be called "TDB".
    Last edited by rad586; 2013-08-14 at 09:08 AM.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    Obviously someone took an ACUTUAL PHOTO of this. Can you beleive it? ACTUAL PHOTOGROPHY!? Something that a lot of people seem to have forgotten about all of a sudden?

How about this. 5.5 the Legion arrives with such force their meteors plumet deep into the ground. THE DARK BELOW!? IT MAKES SENSE GUYS, LEGION XPAC CONFIRMED, MAHGAD.

Sorry, I'm just pulling the same bullshit out of nowhere that all of you Azshara fanbouys are doing. Fanbouys. Geddit?

15+ Year Old Account
    That logo looks very professional. Way above your average fake logo and better than some of the official patch logos.

Also, you can't make a logo like that in a day, and the Dark Below trademark was dicovered just yesterday afaik. It also fits the Dark Below expansion quite good.

Only thing that makes me wonder why is the screenshot from youtube? A private Blizzard video shown to specific people involved in the expansion only?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I'm not willing to rule out the possibility that this might be fake or real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    And you know that how? Because once some stupid unimportant npc had a titul "Fiend of the Dark Below" ?
    I wouldn't say one of the biggest threats in the ocean being an unimportant NPC.

Ozumat is probably the first big raiding end-boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    That logo looks very professional. Way above your average fake logo and better than some of the official patch logos.

Also, you can't make a logo like that in a day, and the Dark Below trademark was dicovered just yesterday afaik. It also fits the Dark Below expansion quite good.

Only thing that makes me wonder why is the screenshot from youtube? A private Blizzard video shown to specific people involved in the expansion only?
    If that was real, Blizzard would have that logo on their very own site with their very own player, like all other trailers so far. Not on a video site like Youtube, where everyone could view it.

That picture was taken from a youtube, and with regular camera, not print screen. It's as real as all those UFO/ monster from Loch Ness / Big Foot pictures out there.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    If that was real, Blizzard would have that logo on their very own site with their very own player, like all other trailers so far. Not on a video site like Youtube, where everyone could view it.

That picture was taken from a youtube, and with regular camera, not print screen. It's as real as all those UFO/ monster from Loch Ness / Big Foot pictures out there.
    Not necessarily, we don't even have a logo of 5.4 on Blizzard's site yet. (Heck do we even have a name for it?)

you know whats is dark below whats is beneath azeroh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Not necessarily, we don't even have a logo of 5.4 on Blizzard's site yet. (Heck do we even have a name for it?)
    I'm pretty sure it will be just "Siege of Orgrimmar" judging by Wrathions questtext for "Wait-for-the-next-patch" quest. If I remember correctly , the one fpr 5.3 also referred to 5.2 as "The Thunder King"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I'm pretty sure it will be just "Siege of Orgrimmar" judging by Wrathions questtext for "Wait-for-the-next-patch" quest. If I remember correctly , the one fpr 5.3 also referred to 5.2 as "The Thunder King"
    Fair 'nuff.

On topic this could well be legit, I'm not getting hyped for it but the logo's quality is above fanworks and it's not uncommon for companies to share unlisted youtube videos of works in progress and concepts that they don't have the time/ability to hand over as a regular file.

Deleted
    Well we'll know about new patch being worked on pretty much immediately after 5.4 release. There will be small content patch after 5.4, i'm 90% confident about this - they cannot afford another Dragon Soul type patch with subscribers already bleeding out at increasingly rapid rate, despite copious amounts of quality content being delivered atm.

If 5.4 would be another 12-month Dragon Soul, WoW would have 5 million subscribers by Q2 2014. No company in the world wants sub loss this large.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    This was posted in one of the many, many Dark Below threads and appears to have been gotten buried, but I think it warrants its own thread - an image of what appears to be the logo for Patch 5.5's release.

The logo brings to mind the burning green fel flames of the Legion, and the name evokes an image of the sky itself being torn asunder, raining devastation down on Azeroth.

To me, this is pretty much concrete evidence that the Legion are going to be coming back, and it looks like they may be arriving as soon as Patch 5.5.

The trademarked name 'Dark Below' has got everything looking to the deep places of Azeroth, but maybe we should all be watching the skies.

What do people think about this?

1 thinng to remeber

blizz made cinematics ONYL for major, raid patches
    no cinematic for 5,1 or 5,3

and 5,5 is goign to be small patch, which brings soem small story + some redesign in Orgrimmar and Stormwind

so this image is a fake one

10+ Year Old Account
    This is obvious fake because
    1. 5.4 trailer isn't out yet.
    2. We don't know a thing about 5.5 yet.

I would love to see burning legion things, but it's just fake. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?