Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    In the past employees from companies have leaked things like this on /vg/. So I would not be surprised if it was true.

I don't expect a WoW expansion until Q4 '14. I don't think people will stand for 5.4 lasting 10+ months. So I expect a patch after 5.4.
    Your expectations are bit way too low. We won't be waiting that long for a new expansion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Make a fake channel & get 184,697 subscribers ?? WoW's yotuube has 185,634 subs right now.

Either this guy or gal is a genius and goes into every little detail or its legit. I litterally have no clue what to say, but can only speculate.
    Or take a screenshot of the WoW channel playing a video and photoshop on your fake video and title

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Not that big of a gap. If anything that wrathion text was setting us up for a 5-level expansion between MoP and Argus.
    What does it being 5 levels have to do with it? Besides, why can't the "2 years" or whatever, pass during 5.5? WoW isn't exactly real time is it...

Off topic:

What's with this sig?

Do you really want expansions to be an infinitely repeating pattern of Legion, Scourge, Legion, Scourge, Legion... break free of WC3, break free of WoW traditions, support The Dark Below.
    How has it been Legion, Scourge, Legion, Scourge?

It's been Legion, Scourge, Old Gods, Pandas... There's no pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Or take a screenshot of the WoW channel playing a video and photoshop on your fake video and title
    *And URL

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I mean it's definitely real, cuz I said so, BUT if you WERE to fake this... you would just screenshot the WoW youtube channel, photoshop your image into the area where the video goes and then take your picture.

Still real though. Rise of the Legion inc.
    ...You silly man you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting the Legion doesn't make sense when Azshara and N'Zoth are still around. Seems pretty dumb to fight the legion, beat the legion, then come back and fight weaker villains.

If it's a fake, then this is some next-gen faking going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Fighting the Legion doesn't make sense when Azshara and N'Zoth are still around. Seems pretty dumb to fight the legion, beat the legion, then come back and fight weaker villains.
    We may not actually beat the legion yet. Just drive them out of Azeroth or something.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    there was, and prolly still is in the Corgi Unleashed post(on front page)

http://i.imgur.com/UR62nMB.jpg where it says The Dark Below it used to say The Darkness Below before it got taken down and replaced with this one.

http://i.imgur.com/jJT2mz2.png this is the before image...
    In that before image, a link is there that leads to http://www.youtube.com/user/MabusGaming/

When there, and in the videos section, a video is noticed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-KMXe_iiU

I think it's a little obvious that this guy either created the fake, or we're getting closer and closer to finding the source of the fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Your expectations are bit way too low. We won't be waiting that long for a new expansion.
    After Icecrown and Dragon Soul it should be expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    That is possible, never thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    In that before image, a link is there that leads to http://www.youtube.com/user/MabusGaming/

When there, and in the videos section, a video is noticed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-KMXe_iiU

I think it's a little obvious that this guy either created the fake, or we're getting closer and closer to finding the source of the fake.
    Yeah that one is fake. Skysunder is real though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrigan View Post
    What does it being 5 levels have to do with it? Besides, why can't the "2 years" or whatever, pass during 5.5? WoW isn't exactly real time is it...

Off topic:

What's with this sig?

How has it been Legion, Scourge, Legion, Scourge?

It's been Legion, Scourge, Old Gods, Pandas... There's no pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

*And URL
    You're talking about needing a new Anduin model if the 2-3 years pass in 5.5. Hell, most characters would need a new model for that to make sense. And given how novels are received, a novel explaining the huge time gap would not be well received.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    After Icecrown and Dragon Soul it should be expected.
    No, not really. Trends doesn't just mean it will happen again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that one is fake. Skysunder is real though.
    what makes you say for certain?

i think the skysunder one looks real, if thats a fake, its incredibly well made, ive always thought there will be a 5.5 patch, so im hopeful
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Below logos look way fake. Skysunder has the ring of official looking art to me, but the Dark Below logo is pretty weak - pretty sure the tendrils and the eye in the background are just shopped in models from the game itself that've been recolored - C'Thun's eye and Iso'Rath tendrils.

Blizzard would do better for an official one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, not really. Trends doesn't just mean it will happen again.
    WoW release = Nov '04
    BC release = Jan '07
    WotLK release = Nov '08
    Cata release = Dec '10
    MoP release = Sept '12

So it has been pretty much two years for each expansion. Usually about 22 - 24 months. So I would expect a Sept '14 release at the earliest. Unless they change their pattern after 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    what makes you say for certain?
    Isn't my word good enough... jeeeeez.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can upload it to youtube and set it to private, or only viewable for select users. In fact there's probably a lot more videos in the works uploaded for testing set to private that we don't know about only visible to Blizzard's team.
    Are you smoking something? Why would blizzard upload any of their crap to youtube until it revealing time? They have an internal network they can play directly from internal computers. No point in placing ANY of the stuff on the internet until the true trailer comes out.

Anyone placing anything NDA on the internet should be straight up fired.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    Are you smoking something? Why would blizzard upload any of their crap to youtube until it revealing time? They have an internal network they can play directly from internal computers. No point in placing ANY of the stuff on the internet until the true trailer comes out.

If you didn't notice, it wasn't leaked by someone seeing it on YouTube. If you go to that link, it's a private video. So it's not "on the internet". It was a cell phone shot of someone testing the video on a private youtube channel in house.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post

I was thinking the same. Blizz wouldn't need to upload anything to youtube for their employees to be able to view it.