10+ Year Old Account

New Graphics card help

This is my current computer specs
    (yes I know ram was over kill but it cost next to nothing to up from 8-16)

nothing special but I got that built about a year or so back and I'm looking to get a new graphics card and could use some recommendations, I'm looking to spend around $400-$700 (is it even possible to get a good card for that much?)

Bare in mind I live in New Zealand so computer part prices might be more expensive unless I was looking at shipping some bits over.

I was looking at something a GTX670 would that even much of an upgrade/worth the cost? or should I save up for something like a titan or anything else higher http://i.imgur.com/JanaELJ.png

Any help/suggestions you could give would be great I might not be able to reply very quick as it's kind of late here and was about to head off but will keep checking thread

Go for a 770. About 400$, will run everything buy crysis 3 on ultra 1080p at 60+ fps.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Go for a 770. About 400$, will run everything buy crysis 3 on ultra 1080p at 60+ fps.
    Where would I pick one of those up? stores here in NZ are quite limited and also very pricey.

Know any good sites that also do shipping?

Thought we were speaking about USD, my bad. It's still in your budget, but on the upper side of it.

Gigabyte 770 for 700$

You may also consider going for a 760 instead, depending on the games you play.

Gigabyte 760 for 465$
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Thought we were speaking about USD, my bad. It's still in your budget, but on the upper side of it.

Gigabyte 770 for 700$

You may also consider going for a 760 instead, depending on the games you play.

Gigabyte 760 for 465$
    Well what I had in mind was for gta v when it comes to pc my current games vary from wow to skyrim to witcher2 (which only runs at like 20-35fps which I can't stand) so how does the 760 you suggested look for games like that? Thanks in advance