10+ Year Old Account

Similar games to Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite alltime games, I loved its RPG and teambuilding elements. Anyone know of other similar games in the RPG genre?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Age: Orgins

10+ Year Old Account
    mass effect 3?

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1&2.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically...other Bioware games. >_>;;

10+ Year Old Account
    I`ve played Dragon Age: Origins, it was quite good. Yet to purchase Mass Effect 3 though, from what I`ve read its more action based than ME2, and focuses less on RPG/teambuilding or? Seems to be getting very mixed reviews.

i can olny suggest getting ME3, since the fix came out with the better endings, the whole trilogy is one of my all time favourites, i can only hope we're going to some more games in that universe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurik View Post
    I`ve played Dragon Age: Origins, it was quite good. Yet to purchase Mass Effect 3 though, from what I`ve read its more action based than ME2, and focuses less on RPG/teambuilding or? Seems to be getting very mixed reviews.
    Mixed reviews come primarily due to the original ending. The gameplay is pretty solid, although they made tech a little more OP than biotics (which is a 100% change from the first Mass Effect). Its still really good and worth playing if you are a fan of the series. Its combat mechanics are improved over ME2, which feel a lot clunkier after playing ME3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurik View Post
    ME3 focuses more on the general story arc then the teambuilding aspect (the teambuilding aspect is pretty much gone even if you don't have all squad mates from the beginning )with more action focus instead of character interaction in the way that ME2 was done. Feels more like a story driven action game to me even if it still have RPG elements throughout the whole game.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!

Please use the suggest/request a game sticky for this.