Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by asdasd1 View Post
    "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater.
    You currently have 1 posts and you can send PMs to following users only:"
    Sorry, i can't write pm.

Thank You Very Much !!!!
    np, hope you enjoy it.. just not my type of game lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lukas94mos View Post
    yes, code is invalid wrog type here
    yea the first 7 was a Z.. I knew I should have just copy pasted the damned things instead of typing them up! I had written them down on a piece of paper thinking I wouldn't be able to go back for them.. that was wrong too lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoou View Post
    np, hope you enjoy it.. just not my type of game lol

- - - Updated - - -

yea the first 7 was a Z.. I knew I should have just copy pasted the damned things instead of typing them up! I had written them down on a piece of paper thinking I wouldn't be able to go back for them.. that was wrong too lol
    Yes, I"m enjoying it Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Can't spare a dollar for charity?
    not him, but to be honest, the only one I was going to give the money was the Cancer foundation or whatever its name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    not him, but to be honest, the only one I was going to give the money was the Cancer foundation or whatever its name is.
    Agree.. the American Cancer Society the only one i would give to.

Dose anyone know if there will be a stage 2 of game unlocks? and if so when.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i heard stg2 was today but i dont see any change..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Dose anyone know if there will be a stage 2 of game unlocks? and if so when.
    Should be, there usually is. Roughly in 14 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    Should be, there usually is. Roughly in 14 hours.
    K ill check on it tomorrow afternoon then.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

i think it wont change , because it says 7 days remaining , the other bundle got 1 day left.

My last key left, thought I'd share it here: Medal of Honor Steam Key - 3V32L-RGKQI-3T938

Quote Originally Posted by Kalodrei View Post
    i think it wont change , because it says 7 days remaining , the other bundle got 1 day left.
    If it changes it will probably be after the week mark, which isn't for another 3 and a half hours.

If I wait the 1hr and it changes will I still get all the other games when I pay for the stage 2?

If I wait the 1hr and it changes will I still get all the other games when I pay for the stage 2?
    If they add a game to a tier you bought then yes, you'll still get it automatically.

For instead if they add 2 games to the $1 area and 3 to the beat the average and you paid $1 you only get the two. But if you beat the average and got BF3/Sims before then you'll get the new average games as well.

Only way you wouldn't for sure get anything is if they add a 3rd tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If they add a game to a tier you bought then yes, you'll still get it automatically.

For instead if they add 2 games to the $1 area and 3 to the beat the average and you paid $1 you only get the two. But if you beat the average and got BF3/Sims before then you'll get the new average games as well.

Only way you wouldn't for sure get anything is if they add a 3rd tier.
    So they will just add games to the Tier 1 list they won't remove what is already there. So if I wanted all that is there now and the new ones I could wait and get it then and not buy now in hopes there will be new Tier 1 games?

15+ Year Old Account
    So they will just add games to the Tier 1 list they won't remove what is already there. So if I wanted all that is there now and the new ones I could wait and get it then and not buy now in hopes there will be new Tier 1 games?
    Correct, you will get all of the tier, regardless when it was added, they never remove anything unless bundle is over.

Correct, you will get all of the tier, regardless when it was added, they never remove anything unless bundle is over.
    Cool beans thx. I already got most games and was just making sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool beans thx. I already got most games and was just making sure.
    NP, i just hope rumor is true and one of the games is Bulletstorm, it's purchase is restricted in my country, not sure about the activation so we'll see how it ends.

NP, i just hope rumor is true and one of the games is Bulletstorm, it's purchase is restricted in my country, not sure about the activation so we'll see how it ends.
    I hope for KOA and that I can redeem it on steam.

6day's 23 hours left and nothing yet
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-08-21 at 06:02 PM.

Welp, the bundle hasn't updated. So, I'm thinking either it'll be a final day or two update or it's not happening.

I hope for KOA and that I can redeem it on steam.
    I would be so stoked if they included KoA for either Steam or Origin. Though I don't think they will : (