Page 1 of 66
... LastLast

EA Cluster of Notable Humility - No Begging/Asking/Requesting

Kinda hilarious to see big publishers on the Humble Bundle more often now, but it's good for us!

www.humblebundle.com

This is hands down the best deal I've ever seen. Like, it's still blowing my mind how insanely cheap these games are/will be (even if you pay above the average). And EA isn't even taking a penny for it, all their portion goes straight to charity.

I don't like EA for various reasons, but this is very righteous of them.

TLDR: GET IT

DO NOT BEG FOR KEYS/GAMES IN THIS THREAD. PEOPLE ARE BEING KIND ENOUGH TO SHARE EXTRAS, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT'S OK TO ASK FOR THEM.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-08-16 at 11:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    just wanted to make a thread about this too, shame games are on Origin mostly. :/ not a fan of it.

edit: Ah what the heck

Dead Space Origin Key
    5QE6-8A6B-U8N8-4RX4-KH8E

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
    BC8Q-2X9Q-UBPL-C4JQ-4K9C

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
    F4SA-LG33-5CBN-JVVD-827B

Medal of Honor Origin Key
    DN4U-3AJV-TXML-L3LZ-C6FF

Mirror's Edge Origin Key
    9FTB-MZJ9-9GZ4-KUF2-RTYR

enjoy
    Last edited by Fengas; 2013-08-14 at 06:41 PM. Reason: typo

Just seen this and it is quite an amazing deal and I actually down own any of the games there so a definite buy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    just wanted to make a thread about this too, shame games are on Origin mostly. :/ not a fan of it.
    Unless i'm reading it wrong, out of the 8 only 3 are Origin only. Dead Space, Crysis, Burnout, Mirrors Edge and Medal of Honor all have the steam logo under them.

Thanks for the heads up Edge. I'm not a huge fan of FPSs but I have been wanting to try out Mirrors Edge and Medal of Honor was great back in the day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Unless i'm reading it wrong, out of the 8 only 3 are Origin only. Dead Space, Crysis, Burnout, Mirrors Edge and Medal of Honor all have the steam logo under them.

Thanks for the heads up Edge. I'm not a huge fan of FPSs but I have been wanting to try out Mirrors Edge and Medal of Honor was great back in the day.
    I know, however, most likely after a week they'll add more games, they usually do that, i just hope there will be some steam games out of those aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn...that is really enticing...even considering that some options are only on Origin.

15+ Year Old Account
    For that price who would give a shit? Sold sold.

*Sees topic title*

Oooooooo...
    Origin
    Nope.

edit: Ah what the heck

Dead Space Origin Key
    5QE6-8A6B-U8N8-4RX4-KH8E

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
    BC8Q-2X9Q-UBPL-C4JQ-4K9C

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
    F4SA-LG33-5CBN-JVVD-827B

Medal of Honor Origin Key
    DN4U-3AJV-TXML-L3LZ-C6FF

Mirror's Edge Origin Key
    9FTB-MZJ9-9GZ4-KUF2-RTYR

enjoy
    ME claimed, thank you very much
    http://fuskbugg.se/file/wusJYL/Untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    For that price who would give a shit? Sold sold.
    This was my reaction. I hated Origin when I used it a while back, but I'll deal with it to play BF3, Dead Space 3 and Sims 3 (lawl) for 5 bucks.

Hoping they add a few games to it down the road, but I doubt they will seeing as they're not getting anything out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This was my reaction. I hated Origin when I used it a while back, but I'll deal with it to play BF3, Dead Space 3 and Sims 3 (lawl) for 5 bucks.

Hoping they add a few games to it down the road, but I doubt they will seeing as they're not getting anything out of it.
    I bet they will add Crysis (original) and Dead Space 2 later, would be funny if they throw Crysis 3 in aswell.

Argh..Origin is so slow now that I can't redeem my keys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Just redeem everything on Steam but BF3 / DS3 / Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post

82301 bundles sold!

Wow. I did not expect something like that.

Got excited seeing free keys , logged into Origin but the redeem code page kept loading

tried the web version of Origin on 3 browsers : also kept loading or taking ages to load the page after entering the key

Now I remember why I got off Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Got excited seeing free keys , logged into Origin but the redeem code page kept loading

tried the web version of Origin on 3 browsers : also kept loading or taking ages to load the page after entering the key

Now I remember why I got off Origin.
    I'd imagine their servers are getting pretty slammed right now with tens of thousands of people redeeming keys and downloading games.

I'm rather blown away by this, I thought this was going to be a troll thread.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Not interested in any of the games but Burnout. Is Paradise as good as, say, Burnout 3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it just for sims 3, bf3 is a nice bonus. Im not terribly interested in origin either, but if you just set it to not automatically come on when windows starts or automatically update who gives a shit.
    Also yeah redeem thing not working yet, guessing theres a huge amount of load on them atm.