Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KONTROLA View Post
    Myb he dont have a card for pay it...
    Keep refreshing then, I'm lurking around for Dead Space as well. Granted I actually am thankfull when I receive a key insted of copy paste/leavethread instantly. :P

Deleted
    Couple more keys for you (shout out if you claim any so people don't waste their time)

Steam:

Thomas Was Alone - FK5TA-R8WWT-PGY6X

Amnesia: Dark Descent - CAC7J-QWZKH-AYRRN

The Showdown Effect - DAP06-2Y9JV-T7RL3

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Keep refreshing then, I'm lurking around for Dead Space as well. Granted I actually am thankfull when I receive a key insted of copy paste/leavethread instantly. :P
    Lurking is one way, second is to buy it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Couple more keys for you (shout out if you claim any so people don't waste their time)

Steam:

Thomas Was Alone - FK5TA-R8WWT-PGY6X

Amnesia: Dark Descent - CAC7J-QWZKH-AYRRN

The Showdown Effect - DAP06-2Y9JV-T7RL3
    go away in like 2 secs xD

Deleted
    Lurking is one way, second is to buy it
    Eh I find it pointless to buy it as it's not a game I'd ever play unless gifted anyway.

Eh I find it pointless to buy it as it's not a game I'd ever play unless gifted anyway.
    Do u like to play BF3 and Dead Space 3? That two games are good

Deleted
    yes special bf 3 , that is the best game ever , but some people can't play :/

Dead Space 1 is the best Horror Game ever and Bulletstorm is the best Shooter of the last 5 Years. Rest is soso, but for 1$ you can give every Game a shot.

Dead Space 3 is totale Garbage! (compared to Dead Space 1 or even Dead Space 2)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PipaRTF View Post
    yes special bf 3 , that is the best game ever , but some people can't play :/
    It's quite buggy - I owned it when it came out and reinstalled it last night. I still crash every few minutes (full computer crash, have to hard-reboot it). Tried a few fixes but nothing has worked yet.

It was certainly a fun game when it worked though!

Also re-installed Mirror's Edge, played it at my sisters house years ago when it came out - I want to go back and finish it now. Very fun I'm honestly somewhat surprised it hasn't seen a sequel: it wouldn't take much to improve upon it significantly and make it a grade A game (it's more an avant-garde "look what we can do" art piece right now).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    I got both. I buy games I know I'l like.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It's quite buggy - I owned it when it came out and reinstalled it last night. I still crash every few minutes (full computer crash, have to hard-reboot it). Tried a few fixes but nothing has worked yet.

It was certainly a fun game when it worked though!

Also re-installed Mirror's Edge, played it at my sisters house years ago when it came out - I want to go back and finish it now. Very fun I'm honestly somewhat surprised it hasn't seen a sequel: it wouldn't take much to improve upon it significantly and make it a grade A game (it's more an avant-garde "look what we can do" art piece right now).
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-08-19 at 11:03 PM.

Deleted
    i got the same frist time , i think i must disable firewall or something xd

I have most of these games, but I was interested in Dead Space 1+3 (I only have 2 :P), so it's worth it even for just the two games.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    I have most of these games, but I was interested in Dead Space 1+3 (I only have 2 :P), so it's worth it even for just the two games.
    u can get Dead Space easy, the hard is to get BF3 here. You must be fast.

Deleted
    realy realy realy fast

Deleted
    I hope you guys will at least buy it last minute if you don't see it pop here, how cheap can you be if you really want it lol.

For those of you without CCs https://www.entropay.com/more-entropay If you don't even have bank account...

Deleted
    i don't must have visa or ?

humble purchases also accepts bitcoins

15+ Year Old Account
    @Sarac

Thanks! I didn't know about that

(It all makes sense now why EA would do a humble bundle, to build hype for BF4 / ME2, etc).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    (It all makes sense now why EA would do a humble bundle, to build hype for BF4 / ME2, etc).
    Exactly. Hopefully make fans for BF4/Sims 4, sell DLC for the games in the pack, build gamer goodwill to combat their negative public image, increase the number of people using Origin in the hopes that they'll be able to sell more software to people using the platform.

There are a ton of benefits to them from a PR/marketing standpoint, and it's really a minimal expenditure for them as most of the games included (minus Dead Space 3, which came out this year >.>) have hit their saturation point in sales and aren't likely to sell many more copies at this point in time.