Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    Origin -> Application Settings -> Check off Origin Beta Participation. Restart Origin.
    Nope, still not working....

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Nope, still not working....
    Did it update to the beta version? And did you completely close out Origin? It runs in the background just like Steam. I had the exact same problem, and once it updated to the beta it went away. You may want to just try restarting to make sure it takes to the new settings.

And when I say check off I mean make sure it's checked. Sorry my slang is hard to translate sometimes. >.<

Did it update to the beta version? And did you completely close out Origin? It runs in the background just like Steam. I had the exact same problem, and once it updated to the beta it went away. You may want to just try restarting to make sure it takes to the new settings.

And when I say check off I mean make sure it's checked. Sorry my slang is hard to translate sometimes. >.<
    Now I don't know if you mean I should have it or not.................

anyway, I tried installing the beta, closed it, restarted it, and I'm still getting the same effect.
    It always goes back to 58%, then when it reaches 70%, it gives me an error and starts again on 58%....

Kinda losing my patience already.

If that doesn't work you may just check Google and see what it says there.

If that doesn't work you may just check Google and see what it says there.
    Well that's odd, I checked it, and it installed the beta version, but my Origin client doesn't say ''beta'' up there in the top...

Not sure what I should now, guess I'll just turn off my computer and wait until tomorrow, if it's still giving errors, I'll try something else.

Anyway, thank you for your help dear Mr/Mrs.!

this is what i did to make it download properly, although for me it was just downloading a bit then freezing solid with the transfer numbers showing a constant rate. until i restart it then it did another few megs and froze again.

but this might solve it for anyone having issues with downloading.

make a text file call it EAcore.ini copy this text into it;

[connection]
    EnvironmentName=production
    [Feature]
    CdnOverride=akamai

save and drop it into the origin folder, restart origin, download properly without stopping. it helped me at least i couldn't go 2% without it stopping and holding, i thought it might be the bundle putting pressure on the servers and it may be, but when i did this it started using all my bandwidth and stopped freezing.

i tried the beta thing first aswell but it didn't help, also you might want to remove the .ini after your done downloading it can affect your store access and for example, it was booting me off origin when i minimized deadspace 3 which also closes the game so, just use it for downloading and run origin without it while playing to make sure you don't get any strange occurrences.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2013-08-26 at 06:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

typo

Too lazy with all the PM me i'll give you keys thing, so here:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
    9UKK-LLWS-M3HQ-MJCE-J4MG

Populous Origin Key
    HBJA-KTBM-YBKD-S5GU-UP7L

That's the last keys i've from all the bundles i got. I just hope karma won't be a bitch an reward me with Hearthstone beta key. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Reposting:

If your account is under 1 month old and you have not contributed to the forums, don't bother asking.

Origin Keys: Dead Space 1, Burnout, Medal of Honor, C&C 3 Red Alert
    Steam Keys: Burnout, Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge

Message me, will send out keys tomorrow to the first people to request them. Please, only one request per person, and please let me know Steam or Origin.

Also, please post on here if you got a key so other know not to spam my inbox ><
    Last edited by endersblade; 2013-08-26 at 05:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Still sad that they don't added Dead Space 2. Was mainly buying the Bundle for that. :/

maybe after 2 million sold..

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    this is what i did to make it download properly, although for me it was just downloading a bit then freezing solid with the transfer numbers showing a constant rate. until i restart it then it did another few megs and froze again.

but this might solve it for anyone having issues with downloading.

make a text file call it EAcore.ini copy this text into it;

[connection]
    EnvironmentName=production
    [Feature]
    CdnOverride=akamai

save and drop it into the origin folder, restart origin, download properly without stopping. it helped me at least i couldn't go 2% without it stopping and holding, i thought it might be the bundle putting pressure on the servers and it may be, but when i did this it started using all my bandwidth and stopped freezing.

i tried the beta thing first aswell but it didn't help, also you might want to remove the .ini after your done downloading it can affect your store access and for example, it was booting me off origin when i minimized deadspace 3 which also closes the game so, just use it for downloading and run origin without it while playing to make sure you don't get any strange occurrences.
    I'm trying this right now.

If doesn't work even with this, then I guess I'll just give up, this is just extremely frustrating.
    Anyway, thanks for the support.

I'm trying this right now.

If doesn't work even with this, then I guess I'll just give up, this is just extremely frustrating.
    Anyway, thanks for the support.
    Don't waste time - servers over-flooded- not any /.ini/ file can solve this - tray later

Quote Originally Posted by maddog View Post
    Don't waste time - servers over-flooded- not any /.ini/ file can solve this - tray later
    I actually found a way to fix it.

It wasn't Heathy's suggestion though, but I won't go into details, because not even I remenber what it was exactly.

Who'd think, ghetto fixes do work at times

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually found a way to fix it.

It wasn't Heathy's suggestion though, but I won't go into details, because not even I remenber what it was exactly.

Who'd think, ghetto fixes do work at times
    So you used duct tape and a hammer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Kinda hilarious to see big publishers on the Humble Bundle more often now, but it's good for us!

www.humblebundle.com

This is hands down the best deal I've ever seen. Like, it's still blowing my mind how insanely cheap these games are/will be (even if you pay above the average). And EA isn't even taking a penny for it, all their portion goes straight to charity.

I don't like EA for various reasons, but this is very righteous of them.
    Red Alert 3 and maybe Battlefield 3 are the only games worth a damn in that bundle. Well, and Dead Space 1, I guess.

The problem? It's an Origin bundle, not Steam/DRM-free bundle. Like getting a used game that got marked $20 off because someone accidentally wiped their ass with it. I mean, we wiped it off and stuff, it's fine!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I thought they are still adding bulletstorm and dead space 2. 2Mil already!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    I thought they are still adding bulletstorm and dead space 2. 2Mil already!
    As much as i would love having those two in the bundle, considering the fact that even if you payed 1$ and only use steam, it was still an absurdly good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Red Alert 3 and maybe Battlefield 3 are the only games worth a damn in that bundle. Well, and Dead Space 1, I guess.

The problem? It's an Origin bundle, not Steam/DRM-free bundle. Like getting a used game that got marked $20 off because someone accidentally wiped their ass with it. I mean, we wiped it off and stuff, it's fine!
    You do realize that 6 of the 10 games have Steam keys right?

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

I don't have any problem with Origin. It is just another game client. I think it's good to have them compete against Steam. Steam has had a stranglehold on online video game sales and having Origin there will keep them honest in their pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    So you used duct tape and a hammer?
    Didn't need to go that far, but I felt the urge to during a certain point