Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Good concept. There are a lot of things there that would make sense, and things I would like to see.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

you are all wrong

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Below

its a legion expansion

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mag07 View Post
    If only the oversized corporate egoes would allow for a little crowdsourcing during the planning phase of an xpac.... I'd be back throwing money at Blizzard with Your xpack vision any time. Sadly, I don't have much hope for a comprehensive, and refreshing follow up, that does not trivialize everything on it's way while continuosly raining Redacted on their most loyal customers.
    It's not about corporate egos. In fact, it is the player's ego that tells them they should somehow be part of the creative process is arrogant and self important.

Why, in the world, do you think the audience has the right to dictate the content? It's their game. Not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    you are all wrong

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Below

its a legion expansion
    It says that it's a faction APART from the Burning Legion and they aren't even sure what the Dark Below stands for.

I guess we do it the old fashioned way - Wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Awesome concept, pretty much spot on what I would absolutely love to see. I'd actually like to see MORE underwater zones, i loved Vash'jr to pieces.

I'm definitely hoping for Azshara, Nazjatar, Ny'alotha and N'zoth. I think they're the common ground the lore has set up to be expected soon (TM). The rest is really up to Blizzard. I'd hope for less pirates/trolls, more Emerald Dream/ Caverns of Time etc. But one thing is sadly certain - when we get Azshara, we will get Zandalar -_-
    I'd rather have Emerald Dream not in the same expansion with Naga. Caverns of Time got old and boring since TBC.

Anything else is welcome.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    It's not about corporate egos. In fact, it is the player's ego that tells them they should somehow be part of the creative process is arrogant and self important.

Why, in the world, do you think the audience has the right to dictate the content? It's their game. Not yours.
    Hm, I disagree whole heartedly lol - I run my own business, I wish I could say it's My Product/Service, suck it up, like it and pay for it . It doesn't work that way. If you do not consider your audience and there needs/wants/ideas/suggestions you will never get as far as you possibly could, if you did. It may be enough for some, but hey, why would you want to limit yourself?

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel entitled, I just find it awkward that having collected such a massive player base, someone chooses not to fish out great ideas being thrown at them here and there. No matter how talented your staff is, after several years spent doing the same thing, even considering staff rotation, chances are, creativity drops - it just gets dull. Why not benefit from available resources bouncing in front of your very eyes? I think it's true for various aspects - from lore continuity to designing tier sets.

So far, from the upcoming titles, only Star Citizen team seems to realize what a benefit crowd sourcing certain things can be; other then a breath of fresh air, it's a way to engage the community - priceless, I would think.
    Last edited by mag07; 2013-10-07 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvrenGaming View Post
    Honestly if this is a hoax, Blizzard should hire the guy/gal behind it because s/he put a hell of a lot of effort into this, i mean look at the detail in the art and how it ties into lore. Amazing!
    Thanks for the kind words mate, but unfortunately I cannot take responsibility for the art, I only found it on the net

That logo is awesome....really great. I wished TDB was the expac, would've made a lot of sense to take out Azshara etc etc. oh well.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really cool thread dude. You put a lot of work in to the presentation. I'd play WoD or TDB.

even though this idea isn't real, this is actually really interesting. I really like your ideas for an expansion with this kind of theme !

Yes! TDB confirmed!!

Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    Yes! TDB confirmed!!
    I told you! I TOLD YOU ALL YOU"D REGRET IT!!

/looks at Blizzcon video

Wait.... F*$(!@*&#^!(*&!!!!!