Deleted

Legendary/Epic Cloak

Guys, i know this sounds stupid, but is it possible that the Questline bugs?

I am currently at 6 Titan runestones, starting the Questline from the very beginning of it, while our whole raid already has the cloak (and the twinks of them too).

If blizzard didnt made the change that leishen and raden always dropp a runestone, i would be at 0 Runestones.

Now, i made a lot of name and racechanges lately, can this somehow bug the quest so that they not longer drop from the other Bosses?

Or is it just extremely bad luck?

Deleted
    rng is rng /thread.

I don't think its bugged. I went 8 weeks before I got my first one. Just hang in there :/

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are still getting them off lei shen and ra-den then it's not bugged, you just have shit luck.

Welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I don't think its bugged. I went 8 weeks before I got my first one. Just hang in there :/
    So you never killed lei shen in 8 weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    So you never killed lei shen in 8 weeks?

Hasnt always been a 100% drop from lei shen

Deleted
    Bad luck mate, keep farming