Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Who makes a penis map, wtf. Where do they even get that data? It's not like I'm whipping it out at the Doctor's office to get a measurement for the national database.

12 pages for a troll post too.
    anything that has to do with race seems to draw in a massive crowd. i dont know why.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not attracted to black women similar to how I'm not attracted to men.
    It has nothing to do with me being racist, in fact I have a slight automatic preference for African-Americans.
    It's just the way I am, I can't control what I find attractive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Who makes a penis map, wtf. Where do they even get that data? It's not like I'm whipping it out at the Doctor's office to get a measurement for the national database.

12 pages for a troll post too.
    I don't know but it's a shit job

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    They can be the nicest person in the world, I just have no physical attraction. They might aswell be a nice wall.
    i can understand that. i cant see me talking to any females thats as black as night or any female thats so white i can see their veins and tissue. but who knows "miss right" might be one of those and just blow me away with massive amount of love lulz...

15+ Year Old Account
    My best friend doesn't want to date black men either but she will hang with them, have fun with them and be friends with them. It's not about being racist, it's about the attributes one likes.

I, for one, like black men but also like lighter color on someone's hair, blonde/red over dark brunette/black. Or, for example, I will not date hairy or overweight guys. I'm not RACIST towards them, I just don't have a romantic interest for them.

Please before you report that woman for not being interested in you, think and remember that not everyone who doesn't like you is a racist. Sometimes people will not like YOU, your PERSONALITY, who you are, not everything is about the color of your skin.

This guy is a good troll if he got this many pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

I'm not sure what to make of this. No it's not racist to have a preference of wanting to go out with someone you think is attractive.

It's like saying "I don't find brown colored eyes attractive" and then the person with brown eyes thinks they're ridiculous.

Happens with hair, body type, color of skin, but it's not racist. People find different things attractive.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

This is super troll.

Its not racist to have tastes for different things. I don't think black women are that attractive. That is personal preference though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black features are NOT attractive at all, end of story.
    Close this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Successful troll.

People are still repeating the same thing over and over...
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black women and Latinas are expected to be more fiery, pushier, more aggressive. Some kinds of White women are expected to behave similarly, as well. To my ears, when someone says they're more interested in specific races/cultures as romantic partners than others, I hear that they prefer the sort of power structure in their relationship that they expect to experience between their own race, and that of the partners they consider acceptable.
    This just means that you don't have much experience. The perceived power structures and the ones you experience are quite different. When someone implies that Asian and white women are passive in comparison to black and Latin woman, it's a sure sign that they haven't dated many. Now if someone starts talking about aggressive Korean women, then you should listen. You might meet some pushy Latin women at a bar or see them on TV, but submissive wives are much more common in Latin families than white ones. I honestly don't even know how the idea of passive white woman has even persisted. They're just as pushy and aggressive as everyone else.

The real reasons usually have more to do with physical characteristics and where you have lived and traveled. For example, in Seattle or Vancouver BC, you'll find more people that are attracted to Asian women than you will Miami because that's what you're often surrounded by. Likewise when people travel and have a good experience, it often changes their tastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not into black and asian women, fat women, or men.

Now sue me for racism, sexism, and size-ism (if possible).

Deleted
    She simply doesn't like the chocolate-D, man. Your cock isn't universally suitable to all women's taste and you just have to deal with that fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    What, are you going to take her to court over the fact you got shut down cold?

Opening Statement: She has to date me or she's racist!
    Character Witness: How could she not want a piece of him? Have you seen him?
    The Verdict: Ma'am, you have been found guilty of racism, you are hereby sentenced to go on 4 (four) dates with gentlemen of the African American persuasion, pay for the meal and movies, and engage in vaginal copulation with at least 1 (one) of them. Plus pay court costs and attorney fees. Case closed.

Does this mean I can blame women for being racist, for not dating me because I'm an "Asshole American"?
    Last edited by Poopymonster; 2013-08-15 at 08:33 PM.

as the old saying goes....
    "once you go black you never go back.

that saying has countless meanings so pick your meaning. lolz

to op: dont listen to these clowns. if you want the girl go after her. dont stop just because of the first shut down bro. its easier then you think. (dont become a creeper)

Quote Originally Posted by xpugtorx View Post
    So then the question becomes what IS IT about white, jap, korean women that make them attractive to you and everyone else not attractive?

I guess to put it the way I'm curious of, if you put a white, jap, korean and black girl (who had all the same height, weight, build) and you couldn't speak with them before going on a date you literally skip the black? When you put it that way, it's almost is (going by the definition of "racism" that MMO-C users seem to use) racist. You are saying you are not attracted to someone of a different color, no?
    You chose to skip the part that I have dated a black girl, but like I said I for the most part only find myself attracted to white, Japanese and Korean women. If the black girl in your example was what I find attractive then I wouldn't flat out skip over her because she is black its just far more likely Id choose one of the others over her.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm an African American living in Germany and German women fucking love me.

She doesn't find you attractive. That's all.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Yea well, I'm white and the only women I've had interested in me are black. (not a problem, but odd to me for some reason)
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

cuz too beaucoup
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.