Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    its a preference. i don't date any non-white people either. i don't have any issues with them. i just don't want to date them. i have plenty of friends that are not white and i am definitely not racist. its just my personal preference in my partner. i am more attracted to white than non-white.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I actually find it hard to believe a woman would say that if it wasn't because she's been brought up racist.
    What make you think that?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

This has absolutely nothing to do with racism, this card is being played way too often for no reason.

People have preferences, and just for sake of equality we shouldn't be forbidden to have choices and opinions as there are obvious differences between people.

For example, I'm a while male and I have hard times finding a black female that I consider attractive, they are quite rare. That's my opinion and yes I'm excluding all in between skin colors.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

I don't think she meant to be racist, it's just her way to tell you you're not her type, she could be in shock that you actually confessed to her and she didn't know what to say to put you off.

If she's racist, do you think you two will ever be friends in the first place? Let alone having the chance to ask her out!

15+ Year Old Account
    Being blond is the color of the hair, being slim or fat is a difference in muscle and fat tissue, being short or tall is a difference in in height
    and... race is the color of ones skin and some variation in body features more or less.

What they all got in common is preference, nothing to do with racism unless someone is brought up in such an environment and I would bet that 95% of everyone who just happen not to get as attracted by people of other races are NOT brought up in an racist environment.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't see a big deal. If someone isn't attracted to someone else of a particular color sexually, then that is their business. This has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with ego.

The OP's Ego is bruised and wants to chalk it up to racism? What a joke.

She doesn't hate you because of your color....she just isn't attracted to you sexually. Deal with it.
    Last edited by DarkstarG; 2013-08-16 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Op, I'm gonna be honest; you seem rascist yourself.

Do you get turned on by eskimos? no? Are you a rascist?
    Well who am I to judge, im just putting 2 and 2 together, like an idiot..
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I own plenty of fake penises. I just don't need women to use them.

/trollface
    Well I can see that someone is not thinking of the children!

I'm pretty attracted to a lot of female volleyball players. they are typically tall white and pretty thin. I'm not at all attracted to female basketball players as they are typically much more beastly and thick.

As a couple of examples, check out Alaina Bergsma from UofO who was also miss oregon and competed in the miss america pageant. Rachel Kidder and Zoe Nightyngale from UCLA. Not a big fan of the typically big bootied black or latino girls. Does that make me racist? or just racist against basketball players. And can you be racist against basketball players? Though there was an exception from I think the croatian womens olympic basketball team, though I don't remember her name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just going to close this here.

It was never a good thread to begin with.