Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    How is it not discrimination? Indirectly she is ruling out an entire set of people based on their skin color.

Maybe its indirect discrimination.
    How? She is friends with them, does things with them she just doesnt want to date or have sex with them...

So you think she should be forced to date and have sex with people she isnt attracted to? Are you even hearing yourself? god you better hope Tilli doesnt read this thread or you will never hear the end of it.

p.s i was responding more to the troll than you Mokoshne

Deleted
    Go to Germany, women here seems to like black men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrys View Post
    i have lots of interest in a white woman that a friend know. she looking good and is really nice to be around but she turned out to be racist toward blacks. i asked her out and she said am not her type. i asked what she want to say with that and she said she don't like black men but can go with others, latinos, asian and whites but not black.

why do people think this way??? is there some way i can report for discrimination against black?
    It would be allot easier for us to understand you when you had a better vocabulary. Also dont play the race card. Just because one white woman dosent want to be with you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would you be crying if she said she would date any but latinos or asians? Didn't think so.

Different people have different tastes. You aren't hers, move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    maybe theyre just wary of this recent headline

1 in 2 Black Women Have Herpes
    http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/1...n-have-herpes/

she wont date any black man how is that not racism?
    I won't date an Asian person, they're just not my interest. That does make me racist. Nothing against them personally, I have female asian friends and I'm respectable and nice to them with no racial profiling or discrimination. I also won't date a big woman. Does not make it stereo-typing. Just personal preference. Yes, it's tough you got rejected and sorry for that. But, such is life.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

I prefer redheads and am not all that attracted to blondes. Holy shit, I'm discriminating against blondes!

No. I just have preferences, same as this woman. Now, if her response to you asking her out was 'oh god no, you filthy nigger', then yeah, you'd have a case. A pretty strong one! Because racism is about hatred towards other people due to their race; it is NOT about simply not being attracted to someone because of their race.

Also, ever wonder if she was just using it as an excuse, to avoid saying something potentially more hurtful? As in, she doesn't want to date you because of your personality? It's interesting how she apparently listed a whole bunch of people she totally could date... but ultimately, couldn't date you.

In short, take some time to figure out what racism actually is before you accuse people of it.

i never met a white women who want to be with me, they all said not liking black men. how can you not see theyre racist when they choose latinos, asians and whites but not black?? thats just racism against black nothing more!!!
    Really, it's one of the two. You're either lying your butt off in this thread just to entice people and fuel your own racism, or they just don't find you attractive (looks or otherwise) and they're trying to be nice by claiming it's cuz they don't like dark skins. If you show us a picture of yourself and we see that you are quite the looker, then it's probably the former.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    i never met a white women who want to be with me, they all said not liking black men...
    We all have a set of ready made excuses to use when we get asked out by ugly people.

Dear OP, if somebody is not attracted to you it doesn't mean they are racist.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Not being attracted to African Americans isn't racism, it's personal preference. Get over it, plenty of people aren't attracted to groups of the opposite sex. Racism is hatred of another race, or believing your own is inherently superior. Not wanting to bang black guys has no part in it whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    How is it not discrimination? Indirectly she is ruling out an entire set of people based on their skin color.

Maybe its indirect discrimination.
    Because people have the right to choose who they want to be intimate with based on their own personal preferences. I mean, are you seriously asking this question? It's absolute absurdity to think that people should be forced into considering people they are not attracted to due to them being a different race.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    She's afraid of your gargantuan penis. It would be like trying to park an aircraft carrier in a shopping cart return stall.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Deleted
    Sexual preference. It's generally quite superficial and based on superficial things like skin tones, facial structures, body structures and hair colours or textures. Race can influence those in the same way someone who is absolutely crazy about redheads probably isn't going to spend much time with Latinos or Blacks.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you'll have to speak to the fair-dating commission in your area then.

It was very kind of to say its because you black. What she really meant was "your ugly as f**K now get out of my face fool" or something to that effect.

I'm black, and I'm not attracted to black women (I know right, wtf). Does that make me a racist racist?

Racism: Noun

1.The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
    2.Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

Lets all go and watch white men cant jump.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im mexican and i only date mexican women its just my preference. Am i going to get sued for someone trying to run my life? not really

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Discrimination, according to the free dictionary:

"2. The ability or power to see or make fine distinctions; discernment"

When it comes to matters of personal relationships, the right to discrimination is important. It is always person's right to choose whom they will date, being that the objective of dating is generally sexual intercourse.

The opposite implies rape.

Are you proposing that you should be given the right to rape this woman?
    Last edited by Raelbo; 2013-08-15 at 10:01 AM.

Deleted
    I tought we were still able to decide ourselves who we do or do not date, whatever reason for not doing it.

Lots of stuff doesn't tickle my pickle, if that makes me a racist, that makes you an idiot

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Garrys,

I think it's quite funny that you think that she's racist because she wont date you. You also said that all white woman are racist because they wont date you. Thats like saying every feminist is a radical. Or every Christian is part of the westboro baptist church

I bet there are some women who won't date white men. Some guys who won't date black girls. It's just the way it is. There are some who won't date people with ginger hair. Some who don't find bald guys attractive. Some who prefer their partner to not be overweight. Everyone has different attractions.