Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, awesome work on that animation. Hope that they will get all the updated race models done before they make future trailers with them, since that would kick a lot of ass.

Really entertaining trailer as well. If I had the time and money for it I would have definitely bought MoP and resubbed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    11 out of 10 would watch again and again

One of the best ones yet. Watching that just might be enough to pull me out of a year of no raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Awww, dry your tears muffin. It will never be fixed, nobody cares about your dumb mini game, especially Blizzard.
    Interesting. I read this as, "I'm terrible at PVP, so I'm going to dismiss half the game as a mini-game since I don't know how to do it. "

Of course, if someone legitimately found running the same raid over and over again to be fun without doing anything else, I'd have to question their sanity. Or, they might just be an incredibly dull person.

I thought it was really underwheliming. So Garrosh is bad, this isn't anything new. There's nothing much of interest to me as an Alliance player here, it's a Horde story. This whole expansion has been a pile of "meh" to me, so I guess it fits.

Deleted
    Okay, first things first - awesome trailer. As if there wasn't enough reason to hate Garrosh allready
    Hope Taran Zhu survied that though. Severely wounded of course, but the trailer doesn't really let us know wether he died or not. And i really wonder how Garrosh could manhandle him that easily - i mean, sure, he is the big bad guy around, but come on. Have you read "Shadow of the Horde" ? Zhu is a freakin beast in one on one combat.

Taran isn't dead, merely wounded. Pandas's have a low center of gravity, making for a sweet upper-cut dealt to Mr. Helllscream. :-) I have to say that I really enjoyed the trailer. With all the rumors floating around yesterday, it was nice to see something concrete. Bravo Blizzard!!

Anyone else notice that he opens the obviously chained chest at the beginning and later has to cut off the chains to open it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Interesting. I read this as, "I'm terrible at PVP, so I'm going to dismiss half the game as a mini-game since I don't know how to do it. "

Of course, if someone legitimately found running the same raid over and over again to be fun without doing anything else, I'd have to question their sanity. Or, they might just be an incredibly dull person.
    Sorry cupcake, but it is just a mini-game, it only -just- got some attention by getting its own head "developer" and until they break it away from PVE entirely so they stop doing the balancing act between both it's never going to amount to anything. Because it will always be out of sorts to ensure PVE is proper before PVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I think Garrosh isn't a particularly interesting or memorable character, I really enjoyed that clip, and, against my will, actually makes me want to crush that imbecile into the dust. No-one f*cks with my Vale.

I don't understand where the alliance are while all of this is going down.... I mean, the horde have enough time to dig up the chest right outside the alliance shrine and they just sit there and think "hmmm should we do something now.... or wait and let them dig up a powerful artifact until we decide to do something..."

And more importantly, when the horde come to the alliance for help, we are all just like, "Ok friends on..... well help you and we won't even ask for anything in return, but once we are done its friends off and we have to be enemies again..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HatredAsc View Post
    IT'S HAPPENING.

Amazing. What a way to end the greatest raiding expansion ever released.
    Used because reused mechanics left right and centre is the greatest.
    Aye mate

I really like how Garrosh is all about "His Horde" reminds me of NCOs in the military haha! Can't wait to stomp him a new ass hole.

Very nice job blizz. Don't see how people are claiming this is a 'horde story'. All I play is Ally and I can't wait to kill this SOB. I had my doubts about this final patch but-I think they are gone, for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    One of the best ones yet. Watching that just might be enough to pull me out of a year of no raiding.
    That was the best one yet!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Too bad you missed out on the two previous tiers. This has been by far the best raiding in WoW to date, expansion wise.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Taran Zhu demonstrating to us all why a wakeup Shoryuken into an unsafe jump attack is bad.
    Wakeup shoryu always works online though. I'm surprised he didn't FADC out and go for the throw.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    WTB Raiding guild with spot for Resto Shaman now! My god I am actually pumped for raiding for the first time this expansion

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    Anyone else notice that he opens the obviously chained chest at the beginning and later has to cut off the chains to open it?
    I would assume he closed it up and locked it again for the transport to the pools.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    Very impressive trailer indeed.

Also anyone noticed when Garrosh said: "All who challenge me will burn in the fires of my hatred."

is kinda similar to what Deathwing said in the Cataclysm intro cinematic?

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the best trailers for sure, really wish it didn't end with "burn in the fires of my hatred" though.