Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rooted for Voldemort, I rooted for the Emperor in Star Wars, and I am rooting for Garrosh in this!!!

Deleted
    Doesn't seem like he died

Holy fu... well done Blizzard. Well done. And this is coming from a very, very cynical person.

Loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I loved it! It was so much better than the 4.3 trailer. I have almost no qualms with it. ALMOST.

1. It seemed like they tried too hard to make Garrosh seem evil, hate-able, and like the villain.

2. Taran Zhu. Oh, Taran Zhu. He might have been an incomprehensible hypocrite at times, but I still liked the guy. Really sad to see him go like that.

Otherwise, perfect.
    he probably isn't dead though, he nearly died before against the thunder king didn't he?

im sure he's still alive.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks!!!!
    Aye mate

Gorehowl has absolutely no blood stains after piercing Taran Zhu's chest...That's dumb. But cool trainer anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    That was insane! A couple thoughts:

1) If I was there, Taran Zhu would have won due to my leet heals.
    2) I can't wait to whip Hellscream's arse!

H o l y s h i t !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    WAY cooler than the Thunder King trailer, I'd say it's one of their best patch trailers ever.

Oh man, that comment about Grom really got to you, didn't it Garrosh? I would so love if Grom showed up, somehow, and disowned his son before he died. I want to see Garrosh squirm like the little prick he is!

oh Garrosh, I once would stand by thy, but after seeing that trailer, I will take your fathers weapon and stab you with it (The Best Trailer since ICC)

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Someone post the youtube link please!!!!!!!
    Wowhead / community site have em up (works on iPad, since I'm using mine to watch & type this)

OT; truly epic trailer, though a bit early IMO, shoulda waited a week more.

Edit; sad about taran zhu

Also, one complaint is just after Garrosh opens the chest and pours the heart out, the sha energy bursts out...and Garrosh stands there like he does in orgrimmar...not even moving (I'm ally, so I may be wrong)
    Last edited by Hunter Extraordinaire; 2013-08-15 at 02:27 PM.

Nice patch trailer, even better than the expansion's intro.

WoW... Amazing.

My wishes of stomping over Garrosh are even higher now!

This is simply the best patch trailer WoW has ever produced. I know it's a personal opinion, but for me, no other has came even close. The story told by Garrosh sounds great, the fight scene is fantastic and looks WAY better than the cheesy MoP cinematic (you have an actual fair fight here, not some rehearsed dance moves), and the scene where Vale gets corrupted, this butterfly dying, everything just grabs your balls.

By the way, Garrosh Hellscream is cool as fuck. He punches pandas in the face, destroys lush areas and wants everybody to come at him because thats how he rolls. And remember, cool guys don't ever look at explosions, even if the bridge you're currently walking through is exploding.

greatest in game trailer hands down. 10/10

Monk vs Warrior. Warrior wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    I hope that annoying Panda is on a pike on top of Org... Also, this is the reason Hellscream has my support as Warchief!
    Do you play an orc? If so I guess that makes sense, but if you play one of the far less lame races of the Horde, you are no longer part of the horde and he isn't your warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post
    Wowhead / community site have em up (works on iPad, since I'm using mine to watch & type this)

OT; truly epic trailer, though a bit early IMO, shoulda waited a week more.
    the video is unlisted, only those with a link are allowed to see it. so im not sure if we're suppose to have seen it yet :S

and im not sure where they all got the link.
    dragonmaw - EU

Best! Trailer! Ever! Xd