Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gashlycrumb View Post
    MoP perfectly explained in a single sentence. Now if he'd just kill the rest of them, we could get back on track. +1 to Blizz for HD panda murder.
    Agree. I wouldn't mind helping him if it means less kung fu pandas in WoW.

damn, that facial animation is the best I've seen. really looking forward to seeing the other races get the revamp Garrosh did.

damn it, the trailer hyped me to a point where I'm contemplating on resubbing now...

This really makes me wish I was skilled enough to see end-game content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBird View Post
    Has LFR gone somewhere? 0o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhustle View Post
    Can anyone make a transcript of this video or at least add subtitles to it? I'm deaf in real life and I would like to know what's the lore in that video because clearly the video is truly awesome!
    0:39 Garrosh: Hmm, it thirsts... Bring it to the pools!

0:59 Taran Zhu: Enough! You have run rampant for far too long, Hellscream... But that stops. Now.
    1:10 Garrosh: *laughs* Step aside, Pandaren. You confront a force beyond reckoning.
    1:19 Taran Zhu: Your father dabbled in powers beyond reckoning... Where is he now?

1:57 Taran Zhu: I have fought beside the tauren, trolls and others! You are nothing like them!
    2:09 Garrosh: They are no longer part of MY Horde!
    2:17 Taran Zhu: *coughs* The world... will hear of this... They will come for you.
    2:28 Garrosh: Yes... I'm counting on it.

2:33 Garrosh: The armies of the world WILL come for me. And within my fortress they will face all the terrible creatures I have wrought. The boundless power I have mastered. And one by one, they will fall at my feet. ANYONE who would rise against my NEW Horde will be impaled upon the spires of Orgrimmar!

3:09 Garrosh: You Pandaren try to bury your hate and your anger. But such power cannot be contained. It... must be UNLEASHED!
    3:29 Taran Zhu: A time will come... when you will answer for your crimes.
    3:37 Garrosh: I answer... to NO ONE!

3:55 Garrosh: All who challenge me will burn in the fires of my hatred...

Quote Originally Posted by TeaBird View Post
    All it takes is time.

10+ Year Old Account
    A great trailer for the patch; certainly better than Patch 4.3s trailer, which was by far the weakest of the Cataclysm trailers.

What a joke Taran Zhu was. First he got corrupted by the sha and then later killed by Garrosh. When those things weren't taking place he was busy being a huge jerk-off.

Fantastic trailer, I'm hyped.

The only thing I don't like is the Panda really has business being featured, it should have been Ally or better yet Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    0:39 Garrosh: Hmm, it thirsts... Bring it to the pools!

0:59 Taran Zhu: Enough! You have run rampant for far too long, Hellscream... But that stops. Now.
    1:10 Garrosh: *laughs* Step aside, Pandaren. You confront a force beyond reckoning.
    1:19 Taran Zhu: Your father dabbled in powers beyond reckoning... Where is he now?

1:57 Taran Zhu: I have fought beside the tauren, trolls and others! You are nothing like them!
    2:09 Garrosh: They are no longer part of MY Horde!
    2:17 Taran Zhu: *coughs* The world... will hear of this... They will come for you.
    2:28 Garrosh: Yes... I'm counting on it.

2:33 Garrosh: The armies of the world WILL come for me. And within my fortress they will face all the terrible creatures I have wrought. The boundless power I have mastered. And one by one, they will fall at my feet. ANYONE who would rise against my NEW Horde will be impaled upon the spires of Orgrimmar!

3:09 Garrosh: You Pandaren try to bury your hate and your anger. But such power cannot be contained. It... must be UNLEASHED!
    3:29 Taran Zhu: A time will come... when you will answer for your crimes.
    3:37 Garrosh: I answer... to NO ONE!

3:55 Garrosh: All who challenge me will burn in the fires of my hatred...
    Thank you, sir! You are my hero! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    tauren, trolls and....and... well let's just say 'others' >.<

also the second we leave pandaria it explodes in sha enegry..i would hate to see mount hyjal a few days after we left lol :S
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-08-15 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mopkins View Post
    What a joke Taran Zhu was. First he got corrupted by the sha and then later killed by Garrosh. When those things weren't taking place he was busy being a huge jerk-off.
    Where did he die in that cinematic? Oh, right he didn't. I'm pretty sure there's audio files of him from the raid as well. I think Taran Zhu is a pretty badass individual. Would be a shame to see him killed off (which, again, he isn't in that cinematic).

About time some REAL anger came back to WoW after all that panda hippie shit we have been spoon-fed all this expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Did Taran Zhu die? I liked him
    Good question - how the F do you get impaled on the flat dull end of an axe?

Deleted
    Meh, I don't feel this Garrosh guy.

GG Garrosh, you won your first ever fight without cheating!

You still suck as a fighter mind you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    About time some REAL anger came back to WoW after all that panda hippie shit we have been spoon-fed all this expansion!
    Have you been paying any attention? With a statement like that, clearly not!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericanibus View Post
    Where did he die in that cinematic? Oh, right he didn't. I'm pretty sure there's audio files of him from the raid as well. I think Taran Zhu is a pretty badass individual. Would be a shame to see him killed off (which, again, he isn't in that cinematic).
    What exactly has he done that's been badass in your opinion? He yells, threatens, and gets mad a lot. He almost got killed by Shan Bu after failing to prevent him from summoning Nalak. A real badass

There were audio files of Taran Zhu on some PTR build. Probably he was left there half-dead or the kor'kron took him to orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    tauren, trolls and....and... well let's just say 'others' >.<

also the second we leave pandaria it explodes in sha enegry..i would hate to see mount hyjal a few days after we left lol :S
    Wonder if they will change the class name from "Blood Elf" to "Other".