Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This could have been a lot more epic.

That was awesome, I was worried we were gonna get a trailer like Dragon Soul

Deleted
    I mean I'm not saying that it's bad, but all they had to do was focus on the conflict between the two factions more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    /throws subscription money at the screen

SOLD

I'm pretty sure I've seen every raid trailer Blizz has produced, this crushes them all. This is better than the expansion trailers even. Awesome, just awesome.
    Druidjezus' Law: "As the length of any online discussion increases, the probability that [insert any topic here] will be mentioned approaches 1, duh."
    I am the Druid Jesus, and I approve of this message.

Deleted
    wow, looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    I mean I'm not saying that it's bad, but all they had to do was focus on the conflict between the two factions more.
    But this isn't the focus of the raid.

It was alright. I expected it to be a lot better, honestly.

Why do they make a bridge to the middle part when you can go in the side doors to the stairs?

ok film critic off, it was very good trailer

Quote Originally Posted by LordBalkoth View Post
    Why are people excited about a blatant rip off from ICC/Lich King? Let's see if we have seen this before. A headstrong warrior is fascinated by an object of immense power>gets the object with immense power>gets corrupted by that object>becomes a monstrosity and starts killing people left and right>some dude shows up and promises that the corrupted hero will pay for his sins and the corrupted hero says "let them come". Then heroes charge his citadel or ahem city and dispose of the hero.

Garrosh could have failed in a more realistic fashion. He could have simply launched a war against the alliance, got overextended, and got crushed. It did not have to involve corruption via an artifact. I don't see a reason to celebrate lack of even semblance of original writing @ Blizzard.
    Garrosh is using the power of Yshaarj not the other way around. He's not corrupted by it, just a very bad guy that needs to die.

I'ts been a long road but finally quitting. I probably have over 900 hours invested in WoW. Frankly, the only thing I will miss is the friends that I once played with. Your game is incredibly boring and I don't give a f anymore.

Was cool until the whole "look at all these random things im going to try to kill you with!" then it just kind of got silly. Like, wow what should this fight be about, I don't know... just throw EVERYTHING in it.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Too bad this pretty good trailer wont change the fact that pvp will still be broken in 5.4 :/
    Awww, dry your tears muffin. It will never be fixed, nobody cares about your dumb mini game, especially Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn it ! now i need to farm pve gear as an chinese gold farmer... and yes indeed, I LOVE IT ! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    They are trying to take a piece of dog shit and wrap it up in some nice sparkling gift wrap.

Sure its looking really good but inside its still shit.
    Nah see here is the thing. That trailer, is all about the game, the actual game not the side mini games like pvp and pet battles. That's why there is no mention of those things in that trailer. It's all about the new pve content. That's where I think you're getting confused.

Oki 2 things i noticed here.
    the first being Notice how they dont show any of the other orcs, As if they Keeping there models out the picture, since Player models are incomming? blizzcon announcement Imo)

And regarding Taren Zu If you notice, Garrosh Simply "caught" him on the top of his Axe, not his sharp end, if he is dead, it be Due to the Sha Explosion not Garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    That... was... AWESOME.

All I can say is OMFG! That was AWESOME with an extra helping of awesomesauce!

cool guys don't look at explosions!!!

1:26 in this trailer. Those few seconds are so disappointing. Is that supposed to be a battle cry? From what I understand, orcs battle cries are earsplittingly loud, especially Grom Hellscreams battle cry, thus his name - Hellscream.

Maybe it's intended as Garrosh sighing at the insult about his father..