Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    I totally forgot about that.

So Garrosh still hasn't won a fair fight. Amusing.

I wish there were other Shado-Pan there too, engaging Garrosh's Kor'kron. Would have been powerful to have Sunwalker Dezco show up as well to berate him, but then there would have been even more Horde bias.
    In Garrosh's defense, he was using self defense against him. I would totally call it a fair fight since Taran approached him first. He should have known better than to challenge our mighty warchief. Garrosh should have finished him.

So what happen to Sylvannas wanting to kill him? I remember doing a quest and they kinda got into a fight and she was all like "Garrosh Y U ACT A FOOL" and Garrosh was like " I r thy best no one can kill me mahahahah." and Sylvannas was like " Imma kill you pew pew." Yes I did in fact go full retard. But for real what happen to Sylvannas ...

First reaction "NOT TAREN ZHU" second reaction. damn blizzard knows how to make a trailer

Awesome trailer one reason to resubscribe

Oh man, it'll be satisfying to kill Garrosh after this, he's a prick among pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliolord View Post
    I have to wonder how the f... did Taren Zhu manage to lose that? Varian kicked Garosh's ass in Wolfheart, and they portrayed Taren Zhu as an obscenely skilled fighter that would probably even put Varian to shame (he sent his hand through a Mogu's chest and managed to break a mogu's spear with, seemingly, his bare hands). So what caused him to fight so badly? He didn't sense or dodge the punch, he moves slowly enough to get his weapon caught, his chi-attack seemed to affect him more than Garrosh, he got his foot stuck in the boards, and then got himself caught with a chain and dragged into the tip of an axe. This was a guy whose movements left skilled warriors in awe. So what caused him to fight so poorly? My best guess is the injury he suffered in the last part of the Isle of Thunder scenarios against the Thunder King's General hadn't healed and hampered his skills.
    My best guess would be the following.

1) His injury held him back.

2) He was angry, very angry at Garrosh. Hes fighting him in an enraged state. Consider his fighting style is about balance, he must have been rash, hasty and let his rage cloud his judgement.

amazing trailer, amazing feeling

Deleted
    I have to wonder how the f... did Taren Zhu manage to lose that? Varian kicked Garosh's ass in Wolfheart, and they portrayed Taren Zhu as an obscenely skilled fighter that would probably even put Varian to shame (he sent his hand through a Mogu's chest and managed to break a mogu's spear with, seemingly, his bare hands). So what caused him to fight so badly? He didn't sense or dodge the punch, he moves slowly enough to get his weapon caught, his chi-attack seemed to affect him more than Garrosh, he got his foot stuck in the boards, and then got himself caught with a chain and dragged into the tip of an axe. This was a guy whose movements left skilled warriors in awe. So what caused him to fight so poorly? My best guess is the injury he suffered in the last part of the Isle of Thunder scenarios against the Thunder King's General hadn't healed and hampered his skills.
    or perhaps garrosh has became better at fighting... i heard if you do something a lot you get better at it

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    In Garrosh's defense, he was using self defense against him. I would totally call it a fair fight since Taran approached him first. He should have known better than to challenge our mighty warchief. Garrosh should have finished him.
    Nah, he isn't "our" warchief no more. Just another Hellscream going out of control with power. Even on self-defense, he still used tactics that are "doing anything to win" mentality.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    My best guess would be the following.

1) His injury held him back.

2) He was angry, very angry at Garrosh. Hes fighting him in an enraged state. Consider his fighting style is about balance, he must have been rash, hasty and let his rage cloud his judgement.
    I'd say not the rage thing,when i watched those burdens of shao hao videos it said something about they only allow the strongest fighters in who dont let any emotions cloud their judgements or some shit,anyways i aint been pandaria yet im just levelling my 85 today after a break so maybe il find out

10+ Year Old Account
    Say what you will about Garrosh Hellscream, he's one bad@ss looking orc.

So want to lead a raid of gnomes against him >=D The best way for his defeat to happen

He forgot to respecc before the fight.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taren Zhu has been terribly burdened. His troubles with the Sha and battles on Thunder Isle have probably taken a heavy toll on his spirit and body. Thus fighting with Garrosh in his rage and sha enhanced self was very foolhardy.
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    That was done entirely in the game's engine.

Ergo those exact animations are in the game.

Ergo the new animation models are going to be FUCKING GLORIOUS.
    Nope. This was done with ingame models yes, not with ingame animations.

Deleted
    I'm properly the only one that cares at this point.... But how the hell does Taran Zhu know about Garrosh's father? I thought Pandaria was all covered up in the emporer's pride mist when Grom was still alive.

Also I loved the trailer! And to those wondering why Garrosh was able to be beat Zhu:

1: Zhu was injured by a mogu
    2: Garrosh himself possibly was already being empowered by the Sha of Pride, hense making him a tough opponenet to 1v1.
    3: Really, what the patch be like if Taran Zhu beat him?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i like to pretend the whole of Cataclysm never happened
    What never happened?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    There were other shado-pan there, look closely in the beginning they're fightning the rest of garrosh's forces (atleast it seems that way )
    On another note, Goddamn that music was epic, wonder if you can listen to it's original soundtrack somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    There were other shado-pan there, look closely in the beginning they're fightning the rest of garrosh's forces (atleast it seems that way )
    On another note, Goddamn that music was epic, wonder if you can listen to it's original soundtrack somewhere.
    I think they're Golden Lotus + Shado-pan

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah with the way his voice sounds and the music in the background, it made it hard for me to understand. My bad
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!