Poll: Who will kill Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It will always come down to 2 possibilities.

Voljin and Saurfang.
    Both of them promised when they were with Garrosh and both of them have the right to do it.

Saurfang was the mentor of Garrosh assigned by Thrall first sent them both to Northrend.
    Voljin was the right hand and vice-warcheif assigned by Thrall too after he quit being warchief.

High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
    Vision of Vol'jin says: And when tha time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya "power" is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule swiftly and silently.

Vision of Vol'jin says: Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya black heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varok Saurfang.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

15+ Year Old Account
    @Addomari

So we won't even see Vol'jin. We will get Garrosh to 1% health, then an arrow will fly out of the darkness and steal our kill.

And we will be *drum roll* Trolled
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Us, so that in lore it was "the people", undisclosed whether it was Alliance troops or Horde troops. The end to a tyrant is the important thing here, not which faction gets to grow their epeen.

If that coward Vol'jin shoots an arrow from the shadows through Garrosh's heart, I'm taking my Alliance alt on a killing spree to Echo Isles.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang or Jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Vol'jin, Lor'themar, Saurfang and Jaina should fight him at the same time.

Everyone should get a shot, but given the volatile magics that he controls, Jaina seems like the one that could finish him; I think that you kinda have to kill him on a magical way (Arcane Implosion? teleport him to the twisting nether?)

I wish there was another alliance character to fight him, but you can put Varian in there; it would be dangerous to put the leader of the alliance on such a perilous situation. There aren't a lot of alliance leaders personally victimized by Garrosh.

Mmmm, you could put Anduin, but one, would Varian let him (no) and would Anduin be reckless like that? he is the heir to Stormwind. Also two humans make the rest of the alliance look bad. Tyrande is the only other leader that Garrosh has crossed, but it was never in person, and nothing that intimate. Vereesa? she would be reckless enough to go, but she isn't even a playable faction leader.

It would be nice if an Alliance leader could kill him but given that this is a Horde expansion I doubt we'll see it happen.

Hope they can up the cut scene where he dies, maybe show him burned, scorched, pierced by arrows and bullet holes. Someone person comes along and coup de grace his head of his shoulders to mount on a pike.
    Have A Nice Day (HVND)

10+ Year Old Account
    thrall of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Me'dan, of course. He blasts Garrosh with fire-frost-star-nether lightning into a pile of shimmering ash, remounts Twilight Sparkle, and flies away.

10+ Year Old Account
    The players. I think it'll be kept ambiguous, though Varian getting it might negate a few inevitable cries of Horde favouritism.

Vol'jin will get the honour of piercing Garrosh's new "black heart" though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So did Taran Zhu die?

I'm looking for any information relating to it, or is he a prisoner, or.. simply vanished like all past Lore characters no longer needed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorhn View Post
    So did Taran Zhu die?

I'm looking for any information relating to it, or is he a prisoner, or.. simply vanished like all past Lore characters no longer needed?
    I really hope not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rubble.

Players get Garrosh down to .01% health and before we're able to deliver the killing blow, a piece of authentic Orgrimmar roof falls on Garrosh and crushes him to death. In the final cinematic we see his little orc feet, which are sticking out of the rubble, shrivel and curl up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorhn View Post
    So did Taran Zhu die?

He mentions somewhere in 5.4 that he should have never allowed outsiders into the Vale. And he sounds pretty severely wounded, gasping for breath and all.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

it could be thrall or horde leader who killed him
    if it thrall = no orc can get angry at other horde races
    if it was horde leader = no horde can get angry at alliance
    but if it was alliance leader = horde faction and player will rage at alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Rubble.

Players get Garrosh down to .01% health and before we're able to deliver the killing blow, a piece of authentic Orgrimmar roof falls on Garrosh and crushes him to death. In the final cinematic we see his little orc feet, which are sticking out of the rubble, shrivel and curl up.
    I find this to be very likely, to be honest. I can just see him looking up with his tiny little red/purple eyes wide in realisation... and splat.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care who kills him. Would like his fathers spirit to appear and pick up Gorehowl and destroy the heart though. That would be epic.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Don't care who kills him. Would like his fathers spirit to appear and pick up Gorehowl and destroy the heart though. That would be epic.
    Only way I'd ever forgive Garrosh for this is if Garrosh picks up gorehowl and sacrifices himself to kill the Heart.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Only way I'd ever forgive Garrosh for this is if Garrosh picks up gorehowl and sacrifices himself to kill the Heart.
    I'd sooner be sucked in to my monitor and kill have to kill him myself than that ever happening.