Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalb View Post
    I've been playing WoW since late 2006 and in every damn patch there have been some major class changes. I don't know what they are smoking, but they never "used to never change classes in patches".
    I think he may mean things like redesigning abilities and mastery functions, those sort of major class changes. Things like Windwalker Mastery being completely redesigned, or changing KilJaeden's Cunning/Archimonde's Vengeance for Warlocks completely. Those abilities and that mastery are not what launched with 5.0. Usually those kinds of changes wait until pre-expansion X.0 patches.

that dark shaman set being shaman exclusive is bullshit! why make it cosmetic if its only for shamans? cosmetic is cosmetic so it can work on any armor type if its exclusive you shouldve just made it a green set
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that dark shaman set being shaman exclusive is bullshit! why make it cosmetic if its only for shamans? cosmetic is cosmetic so it can work on any armor type if its exclusive you shouldve just made it a green set
    Because shamans get nerfed to the ground while being already weak, so they wanted to compensated it with something.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    Because shamans get nerfed to the ground while being already weak, so they wanted to compensated it with something.
    yeah but the thing is why make it cosmetic in the first place? the entire point of that armor class is that everyone can use it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

"Blizzard is still working on new character models, with more on that sometime in the future."

Gee where have we heard that before.. oh yeah.. every time someone has asked about new models since burning crusade.

Deleted
    Did they just confirm exclusive mogging armor for Shamans in 5.4? Oh, the shitstorm will get epic proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    "Blizzard is still working on new character models, with more on that sometime in the future."

Gee where have we heard that before.. oh yeah.. every time someone has asked about new models since burning crusade.
    Do they honestly not know how disappointing that sounds? If they don't release them in the new expansion then they might as well fucking throw them in the garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Axefresh View Post
    Sigh, you're a whore. Bet you made your parents proud. Nice profile pic too >_> sarcasm.
    Dont care if I get banned for this, It needs to be said.
    that escalated quickly....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Do they honestly not know how disappointing that sounds? If they don't release them in the new expansion then they might as well fucking throw them in the garbage.
    community will whine about them anyway, if they were released today they would argue that its too early and should have worked on them more.

Man that shammy gear is sexy! As a hunter I'm jelly.

I wish the challenge mode hunter gear looked like this, I would rate this 2nd to the lock challenge mode gear which is the best looking imo.

Grats shamans you guys get some awesome looking gear

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer wearing mail bikini on my shamy than this .

"The removal of Have Group, Will Travel worked out well, making the world feel more alive."

LOL /facepalm They really must think their player base is stupid. It did nothing of the sort all it did was make getting to a group member/RealID friend a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    "The removal of Have Group, Will Travel worked out well, making the world feel more alive."

LOL /facepalm They really must think their player base is stupid. It did nothing of the sort all it did was make getting to a group member/RealID friend a pain in the ass.
    lol i agree with you but the majority of the playerbase doesn't

The vestment and kilt look pretty good i think. But it's ruined the big shoulders and even the belt is insanely huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinora View Post
    The vestment and kilt look pretty good i think. But it's ruined the big shoulders and even the belt is insanely huge.
    The bigger the better imo, I've always loved the big shoulders of taurens and orcs

Deleted

Well... the majority of the player base is stupid. Stupid as they have below average intelligence.

That change was great. This game already caters to bads/lazy people and having these people spamming "omg lol /facepalm summon me ffs"
    instead of actually spending 2 minutes going there was a small victory for the rest of us.

More changes like this that punishes the tards please!

How much did you love it when the game became World of Teleport/Queuecraft? God forbid they actually do things that encourage players to not hole up in their capital city!

Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    Shaman healers have been fucked for the better part of three expansions and instead of fixing them and their outright broken mastery they just give them cosmetic armor.
    In wrath they were pretty decent. But 4.0 changed everything with the introduction of mastery. The resti mastery is complete bullshit and useless. Even in Time of progress its Not that good, even if the raid
    the raid/tank is getting low on health its so mich dmg that in most cases it will kill them for sure. They should change it so that the healing of ancestral spirit Gets increased, as it is a smart heal, it anything Note decent as it is now....
    Last edited by cool_freezer; 2013-08-16 at 08:23 AM.

I really wish they would hurry up with Character Model updates. I expect to see at least some of them in the pre-expansion patch; given that Ghostcrawler seemed to imply that their release was going to be staggered/gradual anyway. Dwarves at least; throw us a bone Blizzard. You've said that model is basically finished anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the Background Dowloader bit!

BTWm is there a way to see on the Bnett launcher the percentage downloaded?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Who says "cosmetic is cosmetic so it can work on any armor type"? The challenge mode gold reward is class specific cosmetic armor.. They can do whatever they like, the word cosmetic alone does not imply that all classes in world of warcraft can wear it.