Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for bringing the Patch download limit to my attention. I wondered how big it was when I left it overnight and it wasn't done. I've got 50mB/s down and it wasn't even done after 10 hours. Uncapped it and it was done 5 minutes later.

Deleted
    PvP

Base Resilience now reduces damage players deal to others players by 72% (up from 65%).

I really hope they raise the base resilience to 100% instead. Just because I don´t play pvp I shouldn´t be affected right????

Lesser Charms or Spirits of Harmony aren't very likely to become Account Bound before Mists of Pandaria is over.
    Sad. Spirits of Harmony would work a lot better as BoA, but with the expansion ending Blizzard don't seem to care about crafting items anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that dark shaman set being shaman exclusive is bullshit! why make it cosmetic if its only for shamans? cosmetic is cosmetic so it can work on any armor type if its exclusive you shouldve just made it a green set
    How is it any different than Warlocks getting exclusive fancies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Anything else they want to throw everyone but LFR? Their really really hating on LFR this patch.
    They've always hated LFR because they're afraid they'll upset their precious 1%.

Deleted
    I'd trade that Shammy mogging set for a rollback on that Ele nerf the other day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no they arent. the challenge mode gear are not cosmetic items.

you clearly dont know the difference between a item that is cosmetic and a cosmetic item type

http://www.wowhead.com/item=90053

see not cosmetic. cosmetic is an armor type that can be transmoged onto any armor type whether it be cloth, mail, leather or plate. that is what it is for, an example http://www.wowhead.com/item=97901

see the difference?

one is a plate item that is for cosmetic purposes one is a cosmetic item.

the entire purpose of a cosmetic item is that everyone can use it regardless of what armor they use, making this shaman exclusive and cosmetic is pointless because if they want it to be shaman exclusive they shouldve just made it mail
    Can you show me the source where Blizzard said that the entire point of all cosmetic item is that everyone can use it regardless of armor they use, i've never seen it. I'll gladly admit i'm wrong if you have it, but i've never heard them say that. Cosmetic simply means purely for looks, nothing more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    They've always hated LFR because they're afraid they'll upset their precious 1%.
    What? That's not true at all. They love LFR and how it brought a huge part of the player base into the raidzones. Hell, you can do the entire legendary chain without setting foot in normal or heroic raids.

Their issue now is that normal raiding guilds (and heroic ones) are on a steady decline and they want to give incentives for people to keep doing those. Naturally those incentives have to exclude LFR or it would be rather pointless. Apparently merely higher ilvl gear isn't enough, though Thunderforged does seem to keep 25m numbers higher judging from the blue text above.
    The Flex raiding is mostly for more casual guilds who would normally try to do Normal but with a fluctuating group of players it's hard to keep one going.

I'd like to know who said removing Have Group, Will Travel "worked out well". It definitely doesn't make the world feel alive. It makes having warlocks feel more mandatory if anything.

Deleted
    Oh my g..... That is probably the best shaman set I've seen in a long time. Looking extra good on Taurens for some reason /drool.......

Yes they are, as a matter of fact!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axefresh View Post
    Sigh, you're a whore. Bet you made your parents proud. Nice profile pic too >_> sarcasm.
    Dont care if I get banned for this, It needs to be said.
    Yes they are, as a matter of fact!