Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Not surprised. I have rarely seen an MMO with as lively as GW2. The game seems extremely popular.
    Lively? What? I tried to play it a few days ago and a majority of the zones are completely empty of people.

I found that GW2 really didn't interest me, it didn't hook me. Everything felt so pointless, inconsequential and unpersonal. And that "no grind" promise was quite hillariously broken.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You ignoring the point doesn't make it not exist.
    What the fuck is your point, you don't seem to have one. I on the other hand have a legitimate concern that no one seems to have a response to other than "lol play more"

Mod edit: Be respect.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-08-16 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    What the fuck is your point, you don't seem to have one. I on the other hand have a legitimate concern that no one seems to have a response to other than "lol play more"
    My point is you not having time to play FREE stuff is not Anet problem. They give everyone ample time to do everything 2-4 weeks, they made everything besides gated achievements (which are usually just complete X as a daily so they don't matter) to be completed in less than 24 hours.

You are complaining that you don't have time to play and that Anet should cater to you.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    My point is you not having time to play FREE stuff is not Anet problem. They give everyone ample time to do everything 2-4 weeks, they made everything besides gated achievements (which are usually just complete X as a daily so they don't matter) to be completed in less than 24 hours.

You are complaining that you don't have time to play and that Anet should cater to you.
    Yea why can't they just give us a way to Look For Raids and get all the content and loots from facerolling? Who wants to play games we spend money on amirite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Biweekly updates isn't enough content for you?
    Not when said updated contain fuck all.

Oh wait, they added culling. yeah, that was totally worth it.

Really don´t understand why you would compare it to WOW. Comparing it to Diablo or COD would be more accurate if you are talking about bragging rights on box sales. Every person who bought WOW vanilla did so with the understanding they would also have to pay $15 per month.

If GW2 had a subscription, it would sell less boxes
    If WOW had no subscription, it would sell more boxes.

They really shouldn´t compare it to a game with a subscription, but more to games that are BtP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Lively? What? I tried to play it a few days ago and a majority of the zones are completely empty of people.

I found that GW2 really didn't interest me, it didn't hook me. Everything felt so pointless, inconsequential and unpersonal. And that "no grind" promise was quite hillariously broken.
    ssshhhht, you're not allowed to criticize GW2. it is the best game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Not when said updated contain fuck all.

Oh wait, they added culling. yeah, that was totally worth it.
    And 1 raid update every 4 months is better and doesn't segregate community into one type of content how?

There have been updates that were lacking, but the alternative is what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Really don´t understand why you would compare it to WOW. Comparing it to Diablo or COD would be more accurate if you are talking about bragging rights on box sales. Every person who bought WOW vanilla did so with the understanding they would also have to pay $15 per month.

If GW2 had a subscription, it would sell less boxes
    If WOW had no subscription, it would sell more boxes.

They really shouldn´t compare it to a game with a subscription, but more to games that are BtP
    Again, it's not the GW2 fans who are comparing it to anything other than "MMOs" - of which there are a large number of, WoW only being one of them. WoW fans just tend to get upset if they see anything that might "threaten" it, so turn a positive into something negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Closing.

A debate about World of Warcraft is not useful to this forum. That is what this thread has shamefully turned into now. It's over.

Take up all grievances with the market analysts of the article.

-- Fencers