Holy Paladin Viability 5.4

So long story short, I've come back after about 8 months of not playing to try and do SoO, but after reading all the changes done to holy paladins, it worries me. I've been maining a holy paladin for a long time, but just now I'm worried after reading forums and the nerfs/buffs. So I guess my question is, are we still viable in a decent raid comp compared to other healers, say disc priests and monks?

They still have some number changes coming but on the ptr we seem good on 10 man ,but still needs some help with 25

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont play so much in pve, but reroll my pally to tank/DPS

Most hardcore guilds wont take a holy pally in 5.4 to 25 man without some serious buffs. in 10 man were set in stone to be a near perfect combo of disc/druid still as long as you manage your IlluminatedHealing bubbles properly. So it all depends on the seriousness of the raid and weather it's 10 or 25

Alright awesome! Sounds good so far, I probably won't be doing much 25m other than lfr. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Elapsed View Post
    Most hardcore guilds wont take a holy pally in 5.4 to 25 man without some serious buffs. in 10 man were set in stone to be a near perfect combo of disc/druid still as long as you manage your IlluminatedHealing bubbles properly. So it all depends on the seriousness of the raid and weather it's 10 or 25
    do you have any meters/logs of holy paladins in 10 man testing or the flex testing with close to 10 people.