Poll: Do you hope Thrall dies in 5.4?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you hope Thrall dies in 5.4?

Do you hope Thrall dies in 5.4?? if yes Why? if no Why not?

I don't want him to die. I want him to clean up his mistake (Garrosh) and then let new blood take over. Hopefully someone less evil this time.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Hes not a marysue or anything no reason for him to die I do want him to actually do something / Correct his mistakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    I don't want him to die. I want him to clean up his mistake (Garrosh) and then let new blood take over. Hopefully someone less evil this time.
    He definately should correct the Garrosh mistake by himself, let's hope it takes place in 5.4 ;-)

I'd be unendingly happy if anduin died. I may be mostly an alliance player but he's by far, my least favorite lore character. Also I dislike children in general.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. Thrall is a cool guy.

I would absolutely love it if he spared Garrosh's life. The rage would be so juicy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Why? Hes not a marysue or anything no reason for him to die I do want him to actually do something / Correct his mistakes
    Imo it would make for good story development if Garrosh killed him.

The marysue thing is debateable

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/writing/...-how-stay-away

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yes, i want thrall not only to die, but also to have most gruesome death in wow's history. Rest in piece's mary !!!

Not really. If a character should die it should be for a good reason.

Garrosh has already earned his tombstone, there's little need to add more to his list. After 5.4, the Horde will already be broken. It will need Thrall over the next few years so it can once again become a group where the oppressed and hunted can find freedom and safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Asag View Post
    A lot of those really don't apply to Thrall (and those that do aren't really inherently bad, they're simply a potential). It really isn't that debatable.

Oh how I fucking wish he died. I hate him with passion, ever since his first appearance in WC3 (never seen him before that).

I don't necessarily like Thrall, but I don't see Blizzard doing more than 1 shock value death(if they do any at all) and I'd rather they saved it for Varian or Anduin.

Killing him would be a waste really.

Then again he is boring as hell 90% of the time
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asag View Post
    Do you hope Thrall dies in 5.4?? if yes Why? if no Why not?
    No!

Thrall is one of my favourite lore characters and I want to see him to become good father for his children.

Deleted
    No I don't, I want him to disappear from the game and not get any more attention. Him dying in the raid will just get him more attention.

The character was butchered in Cata (at least for me it was), please just forget about it and move on... and Gamon for Warchief!

I don't want Thrall dead. Sure, it could've been one hell of a "DAYUM!" thing to do, but don't see why it should happen. Thrall never did anything bad imo either, didn't bother me in Cata and even if he made a mistake then I think he's seen what he's done and wants to do something about it (Garrosh intro).

So go Thrall, keep being awesome. =)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Alliance, I don't care if Thrall lives or dies.

I just hope he doesn't return as Warchief. Let someone else have a shot. Maybe your right-hand-man Saurfang?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    No, why should I? He's a good character, one that is still alive from the RTS games. I'd like it to stay that way.

It would be good for the game after all they did to him in cata

WC 3 Thrall: This guy was awesome
    WoW Cataclysm Thrall: Mary Sue

It would allow the development for other and new horde figures, hopefully not with the same mistakes on their development
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    His death wouldn't prove anything other than Metzen having balls, and that's not a great mindset to plot a story with. I wasn't a big fan of Cata Thrall, but he's not a bad character IMO. Taking him out of the Horde was a mistake; neutral Thrall just wasn't organic. Horde players didn't really like having their Warchief replaced with an asshat, and Alliance players didn't appreciate having to follow around the guy who built up the enemy faction from scratch.

So eh, I'm not expecting it and don't really want it. I was just starting to care for him again.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-08-16 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    His death wouldn't prove anything other than Metzen having balls, and that's not a great mindset to plot a story with.

So eh, I'm not expecting it and don't really want it.
    So you can see into the future?

If Metzen did that, he probably would have something big for it.
    On an unrelated note, it'd be nice if Thrall died, Traskk would probably take a walk outside for once.