Heroic Horridon 10 - Decurse!

Hi.

Blood DK
    BM Monk

Disc Priest (or Holy Paladin if Disc is not there)
    MW Monk

Survival Hunter
    Aff Lock
    Aff Lock
    Spriest
    Rogue
    Fury Warrior (or if Mage shows up, Mage instead)

We've been progressing on this and doing fine. My concern will be the 4th door. How do we handle the curses?

Recruit someone able to decurse / nuke the shamans fast enough, but it doubt the second one is possible if you are currently progressing on horridon

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the mage will show up. Make him do it

Either your healers need to be spot on with decurses, or you need to recruit new people to help, or players who are cursed need to stop doing anything for a few seconds while they get their turn being dispelled (which puts huge pressure on everyone else to keep up the slack).

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Either your healers need to be spot on with decurses, or you need to recruit new people to help, or players who are cursed need to stop doing anything for a few seconds while they get their turn being dispelled (which puts huge pressure on everyone else to keep up the slack).
    The healers in their comp can't decurse the debuff they're having issues with as the debuff is a curse so they need a mage/shaman/druid.

OP, I would recruit a reliable person to be decurse duty.
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

Why do you run 2 locks, but yeah healers need to be spot on with decursing. I suggest a addon to help with that? Decursive? If its still around.

Again, their healers can't decurse. It's not a player issue

hope the mage shows up
    so much for bring the player not the class ha? ^^

edit: it's a 2 min curse isn't it?

If you mage shows up it is doable with 1 decurser (we only had a druid for the longest time) just make sure you prioritize, we did tanks>kickers>healers>everyone else
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Deleted
    Well... it you are progressing on it you probably won't be in a position to do it... But you can nuke the boss in the 3rd and don't go into the 4th door. Might as well consider it if you were noticing Horridon dropping low without your group intending it.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Well... it you are progressing on it you probably won't be in a position to do it... But you can nuke the boss in the 3rd and don't go into the 4th door. Might as well consider it if you were noticing Horridon dropping low without your group intending it.
    There's absolutely no way they have the dps to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a mage I can tell you that even if he does show up he is going to have a hell of a time solo handling those.
    You get 3 curses per shaman per cast in 10 man. If you have 2 up at a time(which shouldn't happen unless dps is super slow/not focusing shamans over bears) you are fucked. Even without 2 up you are going to have curses up for a bit.

It's doable with just a mage but your healers need to be spot on paying attention to spike damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

It isn't hard. You just need very disciplined dps. You can't just AoE nuke the bears. You need to mark 1, kill it, then mark the shaman, and kill it - and do that 3 times. If you AoE faceroll the 3 bears at once then you're just going to end up with 3 shamans hexing people and it's going to be fucked up. BigWigs has a nice little addon to it called 'Horridon Marker' it'll do all the marking for you and then you can just call out which ones to kill.

We had this issue as well. Single target nuke the first bear and Shaman that jumps off after that. Leave the other two bears untouched even separate them by having the Horridon tank hold one if you need so you don't run the chance of dismounting two shaman at the same time. Control small adds, drop Dinomancer, slam horridon into the door, start DPS on the the Bear/Shaman one at a time.

Deleted
    classes that can decurse:

druid
    shaman
    mage

I could be missing a class, but you lack all of those. You really need someone who can decurse.

Edit: If your mage shows up, he needs to have it as prio 1 in this order; dps > tank > healer.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-08-20 at 02:02 PM.